eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Cool Mint Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave.

April 28, 2017

My personal favourite scent from the eos line! Love the shape of these lip balms and love the cooling sensation of this mint variation, especially during allergy and flu season. Super hydrating and effective! Highly recommend this to anyone else who experiences dry lips year round!

April 28, 2017

This is my favourite scent from the EOS line. The mint leaves your lips feeling cool and refreshed. I find it lasts a very long time too and it's easy to store in your purse. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple Lip Balm. 5 star product!

April 27, 2017

This eos lip balm is litterally my favorite because It's hydrating and because it has a really good minty flavour that makes your lips " cold " and im like that . I also find that the colour of the packaging is beautiful like for every eos lip balm. So if your looking for a li balm that is hydrating and cute you should buy an eos lip balm. I recommend this lip balm to everyone!

April 17, 2017

I have tried different scent/flavours, and the mint is the only one that worked okay for me. Honestly, these eos lip balms are over hyped. They are not at all moisturizing and the consistency just pulls and tugs at your lips. Sure, the sphere shape and packaging is cute and all but if you are in search of cute packaging, there are so many Korean beauty products with adorable packaging + GREAT quality products.

April 10, 2017

This lip balm is garbage, I would put it on my lips and less than an hour later my lips would feel very dry. I don't think there is enough moisture in the lip balm.

I once lost my makeup bag while out of town and ran in to purchase a lip balm, which is when I first tried the eos brand and was thoroughly disappointed after my purchase. One, my lips never felt moisturized and two I notice mold beginning to grown under the cap.

March 23, 2017

All the eos sphere lip balms are excellent however this is the best eos flavour! It leaves your lips with a cool tingly feeling and a fresh minty smell.

1.5/5

March 09, 2017

This dried out my lips. It didn't work well. I found after about 15mins, my lip started to peel and it felt chalky. I had to return it because it just didn't work.

March 09, 2017

Je suis désolée mais tout ce que j'ai aimé de ce lipsyl est sa forme toute mignonne.
    Le goût de menthe était correct, mais je trouve l'application difficile et l'effet graisseux désagréable. Je ne comprends pas que tout le monde raffole de cette marque, cela fait deux sortes que je me procure et ils m'ont déplu tous les deux!

March 03, 2017

I got this in my stocking for Christmas, used it about two weeks, and it was destroying my lips !!! My lips were peeling and burning and sore. This product didn't work well for me AT ALL. Maybe not enough moisture or something, but it was awful !

February 28, 2017

I have enjoyed using eso products when they first came out. The balm does moisturize, but not as effectively over time. I like the various flavors that the product comes in (especially the cool mint) and the shape of the product, it doesn't melt like some balms in stick form in hot weather. Although I found that after a little while products start to go stale before their expiry date (before I even get to use it).

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic