Good

eos Smooth Sphere - Vanilla Bean Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 21, 2017

Everyone seems to like this one, but it's my least favorite of the EOS lip balms! I like the smell, but for some reason this particular one ALWAYS leaves my lips so dry and peeling after using. I just buy the other kinds from now on.

March 13, 2017

The vanilla bean flavor is my favorite of the EOS lip balm. It smells so good, not too strong of a scent. It also tastes really good if you lick your lips while wearing it. It glides on nice and smooth, gives you a little bit of a shimmer and moisturises your lips. I have a few saved up in my drawer for when I run out!

January 10, 2017

Ive tried all the eos flavoured lip balms and love the smell of Vanilla Bean and would recommend. Great to use on chapped or dry lips. Definitely the best flavour eos out there

November 07, 2016

Favourite eos lip balm!!!! They all work great at moisturizing, but this one tastes so good. As weird as that sounds it honestly does. It smells good too.

September 20, 2016

Keeps my lips moisturized for a very long time, even after eating. Goes on smoothly and clear. Buttery feeling when lips are rubbed together. Does smell like vanilla beans.

March 08, 2016

I love this Eos lip balm . I am constantly putting it on my lips. I like how it makes my lips smooth and soft. i love the smell of this product . I also like that it tastes like vanilla

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why