eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm

eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 915 in Lip Balm

April 02, 2017

EOS has had such huge hype that I was really expecting something extra special. To be honest I really only found this product to be average. Perhaps I'd bought into the hype too much so my expectations were too high, but I really didn't find that this balm was any different from other products that are less expensive. I also found the flavour a tad too sweet for me. Overall I personally wouldn't purchase this particular product again, but I didn't find anything particularly bad about it, I just felt it was average.

April 01, 2017

When my lips get chapped, this is my go to product to use. It has a tingly cooling sensation that I like from the mint and it tastes great I don't intentionally taste the lip balm but because it is on the lips it happens. Most lip products leave an after taste that is displeasing but this one is a-okay. I love the simple ingredients in this balm that are natural and gentle on my lips.

January 10, 2017

I love this amazing little egg it is the BEST stuff in the world.. The mint is great for our harsh Winters and the fruit ones are awesome for the summers I think I have just about everyone and all around me! can't not have one around at all times!

March 01, 2016

I absolutely love the EOS lip balms and hand loitions. I have them everywhere - bathroom, bedroom, car, purse... This particular scent I like to use at night after I brush my teeth. It keeps my lips soft at night without mixing strawberry and toothpaste.

February 08, 2016

This is my all time favorite EOS lip balm scent/flavor! I have tried the regular cool mint one but it doesn't come close to this one for me. Between my boyfriend and I we've tested every kind and have them randomly stashed around the apartment in case of a chapped lip emergency. Their on sale a lot at the stores I visit, but the full price is totally reasonable for how long they last. The only thing about the rounded shape is that it eventually forms into a tip, but that's for sure just how I typically apply it. The lasting power is above average and I love how this lip balm, unlike other brands I have tried, does not dry out my lips more.

December 15, 2015

One of my faces, and I have a lot of lip balms. Mint is great in the winter with chapped lips. I especially love how this one has that bit of burny, tingly feeling. Refreshing. Like a kiss from jackfrost. Haha! Thanks EOS!

May 28, 2015

This is my new favorite lip balm. The mint taste is sweeter than usual mint lip balms and goes on smoothly.

Nintendo Classic

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners