Equate Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Equate Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #313 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 06, 2017

This is a great daily moisturizer that I use on my face. Makes my face feel soft also has such screen built in. If I don't apply it can feel the difference.

September 20, 2016

This is very comparable to the Aveeno lotion, but because it's a "no name" brand, it's much more affordable.

This lotion is completely fragrance-free, which is good for sensitive types, myself included. It goes on very smoothly, soothing dry skin for up to 24 hours. It's a bit thicker for a lotion, so it does provide more moisture than the lighter varieties. Because it doesn't sink in right away, you can expect to feel a veil of moisture on your skin for the whole day. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy, though.

This comes in a very large container, which is good if you tend to use it every day. My skin tends to feel irritatedafter shaving, and other lotions can cause me to itch, but this one is very easy on my skin. I can use thisevery day without issue.

If you're a fan of the Aveeno and want a cheaper alternative, you might want to give this one a try!