• Essence Beauty Make Me Brow Gel

Essence Beauty Make Me Brow Gel Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

July 21, 2017

Better than Benefit

A lot of people say that this is a dupe for Benefit brow products, but I would say it's better (and cheaper)! It's great for days when you're in a rush and don't have time for a brow routine, but it's also good for the days when you have lots of time to do makeup as it performs well no matter what! I wore it to the beach one day and it held up perfectly. I wore it when I traveled and had it on for 20+ hours and it still looked great. For such a cheap product, it works so well, and the colour match is awesome too!

April 22, 2016

I love this stuff!! I've used more expensive brow gels and they didn't even compare. The price point is great. I found that this product stays on all day without me having to retouch.

April 02, 2016

This stuff is FANTASTIC! It is fast and easy to use and great for the mornings when I just don't have the time for "brow art." The colour and consistency is amazing for my light-medium haired gals. It paints on perfectly with a stroke of the brush. It helps me to fill in gaps where I over-tweezed. Pair it with the Essence Beauty Brow pencil to refine the look even more! The Essence Beauty "Make Me Brow Gel" is my go-to! Try it!