Essence Brand I LOVE EXTREME CRAZY VOLUME MASCARA Reviews
#384 in Mascara

January 11, 2019

I like their other products better

I only just purchased this mascara because the one I normally purchase from Essence was sold out. I do like the mascara but I find it clumps my lashes and I'm not a huge fan of the wand- its a little big and bulky and doesn't do a great job

January 02, 2019

Great for the price

This mascara is fantastic for the price that you pay. It is less than 5$ and I found that it works great! It lasts long and doesn't run. I did find that it got clumpy pretty quickly though.

February 08, 2018

Definitely buy this again, thanks!

The value first off is absolutely amazing, I love how it wears and doesn't smudge!!! I have recieved compliments on my lashes when I wear this mascara.

February 08, 2018

Great product for the price

Great Product. Very great price. Brush is a little bit too big but it gives a lot of volume. It gives you a lot of volume and really black lashes. I would defenetly buy it again.

September 28, 2017

Too clumpy

I wanted a mascara that didn’t flake as I am a contact lens wearer and find most do flake. I don’t have long lashes and wanted a mascara that gave length yet was gentle enough for my eyes. Essence mascara gave some length to my lashes but flaked almost immediately. I also found the mascara to be very clumpy and had to keep wiping the wand clean. The price was amazing and love that essence never tests on animals. But aside from that I wouldn’t recommend.

May 31, 2017

I am super picky with mascara, and often find myself using two different products at a time to achieve the look i want.. i absolutely LOVEEEEEEE this product. I use this product by itself and couldn't be happier. Not to mention it is really cheap. Will be super sad if they ever pull this product.

May 30, 2017

Je l'utilise à tous les jours ! Il est vraiment abordable et efficace puis il dure longtemps. Il allonge les cils et ne fait pas de grumaux, il n'a pas d'odeur désagréable non plus !

September 20, 2016

C'est de loin mon mascara préféré! C'est celui que j'utilise tous les jours sur mes cils du haut. J'ai les cils courts et je trouve que ça les allonge vraiment bien. J'ai aussi tendance à faire des grumeaux avec beaucoup de mascara et celui ne m'en fait pas du tout! En plus avec son petit prix, c'est un gros coup de coeur!

September 15, 2016

Je le trouve très épais et sa très grosse brosse fait quelques grumaux au niveau des cils à l'applocation. Très noir, petite graine tombe sous les yeux parfois durant la journée. J'aime mieux la version waterproof.

May 09, 2016

Another surprisingly great mascara from super cheap brand Essence. You juat can't go wrong with this mascara. It gives a great full look in dark black that gives drama to the eye. The texture is wet so no dry time between coats and I apply lots of coats for an extra dramatic look.