Essence Brand I LOVE EXTREME CRAZY VOLUME MASCARA

Essence Brand I LOVE EXTREME CRAZY VOLUME MASCARA Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #230 out of 946 in Mascara

May 31, 2017

I am super picky with mascara, and often find myself using two different products at a time to achieve the look i want.. i absolutely LOVEEEEEEE this product. I use this product by itself and couldn't be happier. Not to mention it is really cheap. Will be super sad if they ever pull this product.

May 30, 2017

Je l'utilise à tous les jours ! Il est vraiment abordable et efficace puis il dure longtemps. Il allonge les cils et ne fait pas de grumaux, il n'a pas d'odeur désagréable non plus !

September 20, 2016

C'est de loin mon mascara préféré! C'est celui que j'utilise tous les jours sur mes cils du haut. J'ai les cils courts et je trouve que ça les allonge vraiment bien. J'ai aussi tendance à faire des grumeaux avec beaucoup de mascara et celui ne m'en fait pas du tout! En plus avec son petit prix, c'est un gros coup de coeur!

September 15, 2016

Je le trouve très épais et sa très grosse brosse fait quelques grumaux au niveau des cils à l'applocation. Très noir, petite graine tombe sous les yeux parfois durant la journée. J'aime mieux la version waterproof.

May 09, 2016

Another surprisingly great mascara from super cheap brand Essence. You juat can't go wrong with this mascara. It gives a great full look in dark black that gives drama to the eye. The texture is wet so no dry time between coats and I apply lots of coats for an extra dramatic look.

April 26, 2016

I was browsing the drugstore for a new mascara and was hoping something in the sale section would jump out. I wound up coming upon the Essence section and I didn't even need the sale! This is an amazing deal for an awesome mascara! I am so so happy with the quality and look it gives as well as the ease of application. I have found a new brand to love and try and I couldn't be happier.

January 22, 2016

I've been a makeup artist for 11 years and I am not lying when I say: THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA EVER!!!

let me list the amazing things i love about this mascara:
    - brush - rubber brush helps apply thick coats without clumps
    - texture - thick mascara, you don't need to go over and over your lashes to get BIG dramatic lashes
    - long wearing - I have done the unthinkable and fallen asleep with this stuff on and to my surprise it didn't budge (it's not even labelled as waterproof!)
    - price - for $4.99 you can't go wrong! I keep one at home and one in my kit for client applications and have received endless compliments on my eyelashes since using this product!
    - Cruelty-free brand! nuff said ;)

My verdict: you must go to Shoppers Drug mart NOW and try this out before wasting your money on any other kind of mascara! :)