essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Reviews
#27 in Mascara

June 26, 2019

Better and cheaper than most drugstore brand mascaras!!

Wow can I just say A-maz-ing! This very affordably priced mascara by essence, Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara costs only $4.99 cdn and does a better job than most brands claiming to do the same thing! Even better it doesn't make your lashes all clumpy and thick like most "volumizing" or "false lash effect" mascaras out there which is a huge bonus to me! I also love that it doesn't flake all over and when used with a setting spray like 'Hard Candy Sheer Envy Mattifying Setting Spray' it won't smudge or budge so now more black under eyes (at least the ones caused by your mascara lol under eye darkness is a whole other story!)

3.2/5

June 18, 2019

Does its job but flakes

Great value for the price, but the only problem is that it flakes after a few hours of wearing it. Not recommended for oily skin, but it does volumize my eyelashes. Perhaps i'd recommend for those with drier skin types.

June 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My number one recommendation

This is hands down the best mascara! I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wears mascara. It lasts all day makes your lashes look long, full, and black. The price is also amazing. This mascara beats anything high end, it's basically magic.

May 14, 2019

Love it!

I like trying out new mascaras and I saw this one at a drugstore. The first time I used it, I was amazed. The mascara didn't clump up and my lashes looked long. I received so many compliments on them. I would definitely repurchase! Only problem is that it smuges on my eyelids at time, so I have to be cautious when the weather gets warm.

April 25, 2019

Great alternative to high end mascara

I have purchased this mascara several times and it never disappoints. I like to try new mascaras when they are released, and most often than not, I go back to this one. Easy to apply, doesn't smear and lasts all day. You can't beat the price. I was skeptical at first, but I am very happy with the results.

April 23, 2019

Not Quite Foolproof

I like essence as a brand, but this particular mascara wasn't my favourite. The first few days of use were fine, but after that it felt like I was gooping my lashes. The brush didn't separate my lashes, instead causing them to clump together. While I agree they make my lashes look thicker because of the excess mascara, I feel like my lashes look short and stubby. It might work for you, but I wasn't the biggest fan.

April 22, 2019

love love love this mascara

I love this mascara! A lady at my moms work suggested I try this mascara because I didn’t want to spend $30 for one at sephora and i’m so glad I did. First of all, the price is great. Secondly, it’s a very rich formula and very black which is nice because my eyelashes are on the lighter side. Got loads of questions if my lashes were fake because of how defined and long they were. For nights out or special occasions I will always go for this mascara!

April 05, 2019

OMG!

I found this mascara in a drugstore and decided to give it a try. It was super cheap and my expectations weren’t high, but when I tried OMG! It exceeded my expectations. It’s a very good product that makes my lashes looks longer and a bit thicker.

April 03, 2019

Amasing mascara for the price

This mascara is amazing.. for the price you pay for it. Lenghtenes and volumizes lashes ( mine are average length). Not sure about having that " false lash" effect after application, but works just as well as high -end mascaras that cost $30+ per tube.

One thing to note: this mascara is WET ,and I do mean SUPER WET. First couple of times I applied it, it transferred ALL OVER my upper lids, and I have dry skin. I found that once out of the tube, wiping the wand with Kleenex to remove 80%-90% of the product on it and THEN coating lashes is the key to making this one work for me.

March 25, 2019

Great price

I ran out of mascara and heard decent reviews on this one so I tried it out, it’s super cheap and works pretty well. If you’re looking for an inexpensive mascara I’d recommend this one