essence Lipgloss Reviews
#611 in Lipstick

Good - 0

April 22, 2017

I really like these lip glosses! They aren't super sticky, and the brighter/darker ones are very highly pigmented. I guess they're a bit tacky and thick, but that is what you're going to get from most lip glosses. I also love the price tag; you can't go wrong for $2.99. I have to say that the lip glosses without glitter are way better, in my opinion. I received a nude glittery one as a gift, and I really disliked the way it looked on my lips, and it felt super chunky and scratchy on my lips. So, I DEFINITELY do not recommend the glitter ones. Another thing I think they could improve on is their range of colours. Personally, I think some of the colours are kind of weird and unattractive. However, I do like the colors 'Nude Candy' and 'Popping Pink'. The lip glosses have a unique but yummy scent. They are sweet, and almost a mix of like vanilla and fruit.

April 25, 2015

I have this lip gloss in clear. It's the best lip gloss I have ever owned. It's super inexpensive, smells delicious, isn't sticky, and makes my lips look polished!

April 23, 2015

Best lip gloss I've ever used! Very affordable and of excellent quality! Easy to apply, has a nice thick texture which makes it last (but not too thick) and also moisturizers! Comes in a variety of shades and colours. Excellent!

March 10, 2015

The best and only 2
    found at shoppers drug mart
    have several colours