essence Lipstick Reviews
#653 in Lipstick

September 29, 2017

Essence Lipstick: Long Lasting Colour

The price just cannot be beat, $5! I bought it to try out a bold colour. I didn't want to buy a high price lipstick for something I wasn't sure I could pull off. Well, I am super impressed with the colour fastness, how easy it was to put on and that it didn't run, or bleed. Would definitely buy another colour.

May 31, 2017

essence continues to be my favourite drugstore brand for lippies. they make highly pigmented lipsticks that glide on smooth. for the price the packaging is not cheap looking.

April 13, 2017

ce rouge à lèvres est super crémeux très bien hydratant et se porte super bien le seul problème que je lui reproche c’est le fait qu'il ne dure pas longtemps

February 18, 2017

I tried this lipstick recently because I was at the drug store and needed a new nude-toned lipstick to wear to work. I was super surprised by how great this is for the price! The colour selection is wonderful and they are highly pigmented without being too drying or fake-looking. The price is unbeatable and I look forward to picking up some more colours.

January 11, 2017

I love the price it's not that expensive. The color pigment is very good. And the color range is good as well they have lot of different colors for everyone

October 08, 2016

I have tried the concealer stick, eyeshadow and lipstick. I like the shades that the lipsticks come in, they are really creamy on go on really nicely, they are super cheap and I like the quality. They don't last as long as I would probably like them to, so I need to reapply, but given the price and everything else, I don't really mind.

September 20, 2016

Essence lipsticks come in various shades more in the nude pinky shades. They're nude shades are great, not drying on the lips and provide nice pigment. The only downfall is that they don't last long. But at that price, you can't go wrong.

September 17, 2016

I love Essence! It is not tested on animals and the price point is amazing. The colours of the lip sticks are excellent too! I would buy again in a heart beat.

November 08, 2015

I bought this lipstick on a whim just to try it since the price was a so low. $4 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was plesantly surprised! It has a creamy texture, and lasts a decent amount of time. The quality surpasses the price by far.

2.3/5

April 03, 2015

These aren't the best but for the price they'd be good for a beginner just to experiment with lipsticks.