essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 877 in Eye Liner

February 01, 2017

This colour I bought is so pretty! (18 Berry Merry) I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart on a whim. The price was great and I was looking for a liner that was a brown/red/purpley tone and this works wonders. I went back and purchased another shade. This would be a great lip liner as well. Very Christmasy! I am pleased!

November 08, 2016

I have these pencils in black (01 black fever) and brown (02 hot chocolate), and they are my go-to eyeliner pencils. I recently purchased a higher end brand, thinking it would perform better, but it smudged and transferred so badly, I tossed it in the garbage, and went back to essence right away.
    The liner goes on smoothly, and doesn't budge, even on my oily eyelids.
    The black is dark and smooth, and the brown is perfect for a less dramatic look.

December 31, 2015

I love these pencils, the price is great so I can always try something new and unexpected without breaking the bank.

July 03, 2015

I really like these eyeliner pencils because they come in really fun colours that last all day long. I get sick of wearing the same brown or black eyeliner so I always have fun trying out new colours from the Essence collection.

June 10, 2015

For a value priced eyeliner these definitely deliver quality. The colour shows up well and they glide on smoothly. They're not pointed enough to do anything too technical but they're perfect for a pop of colour. I like to use them when I want some colour on my lids but don't have the time to apply eye shadow.

April 07, 2015

I really like these, they apply smooth and creamy and they last for the day. The colour selection used to be less limited but a few of the colours I liked got discontinued. Now, there's only a few colours that I'd pick up again. Also, many of the colours have glitter in them. I don't really mind it for these, but I know some people can't stand glitter in their eye liner

April 03, 2015

These are nice and creamy for a beautiful pop of colour! They aren't pointed enough to do a precise thin line or a wing but for just a nice eyelid colour they are wonderful!

November 15, 2014

I purchased this for a Halloween costume because it was inexpensive and discovered it was pretty good. At the end of the night, my overdone liner was still in place and ended up purchasing more colours. The only drawback is that it's hard to get a fine line because the stick is somewhat fat. Not like a chubby stick but not tapered like a wooded pencil.

September 20, 2014

01 black. this is my favourite type of sold eye liner. There a twist up lead so you don't have to worry about pencil shaving or sharpening. Also the lead is always thin and it is super easy to get a cat eye or 'flick'. Most importantly it really is long lasting but still comes off with just some soap and water.

August 22, 2014

VERY AFFORDABLE! Creamy, glide on texture. Does bleed a little so set with powder but for $2.00 you cannot go wrong!

Maynards Sour Patch Kids