Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Reviews

February 13, 2018

I like it.

I bought it for every day using. And want to say that is easy way to make your eyebrows perfect. Small brush and natural colors. Also keep my eyebrows in a good condition for a 24 hours.

February 13, 2018

For beginners

This is a good product for beginners who want to try some new makeup designs without spending too much money on a product you’re not sure if you’ll like. Easy to use and stays on all day without smudging

January 25, 2018

Better than high end!

This is a dead on dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit only better! It doesn't feel dry and crunchy like the gimme brow does, but lasts just as long, looks just as good and has an identical applicator. The fibers aren't garishly obvious but are just enough volume for those of us without naturally thick brows. Cannot recommend this product enough. I've replaced it at least 6 times and have two in back up at all times. It's my HG brow product.

January 17, 2018

Brow-wow

I think this Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a pretty darn good little product. It lasts for ages and it's super cheap... at least in price! The quality is good and I actually think it compares to the more expensive versions of this product. I like to use it to highlight and give my brows some depth when used overtop of a brow pencil. It makes them look real, rather than just coloured in and flat. Also helps to fill in any missed patches of my brows that the pencil doesn't quite get. Definitely recommended.

January 13, 2018

Awesome eyebrow gel for the price!

I havent really done much to my eyebrows before. I recently purchased this and it is quick and easy to use. Also, you can't beat the price. This works perfect for me.

November 25, 2017

Benefit gimme brow dupe!!

For years I've used the benefit gimme brow but hated the price tag! A friend turned me on to this product and I am freaking thrilled!!
    I swear it's an identical dupe and I will never pay benefits hefty price tag again lol

The brow gel is incredibly pigmented, has a very small.spoolie which makes application a breeze, doesn't flake or smudge off and has been worn while swimming with no issues!

November 23, 2017

03 Soft Browny Brows - Great Ash!

This is a great brow gel! I have lots of little blonde hairs, and using this makes my brows go from invisible "Overly Plucked in the 90's" to full-but-trim beauties! It's so hard to find a proper ashy brow product too, as most lean way too warm for me, but this product is nice and subtle and leaves a non-crunchy finish! It does not add any volume however, unlike some of the more higher end brands, it only serves to tint and tame.

October 05, 2017

A dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow

I used to religiously use Benefit Gimme Brow to naturally fill in my brows until I discovered Essence brow products. This gel is freakishly, ridiculously cheap, and the quality is definitely there. This product subtly adds colour and thickness to your brows without them looking drawn on. The formula is very smooth, unlike the Benefit brow which has a tendency to become clumpy. This product doesn't budge in any condition -- rain, sweaty/humid weather, and even showering (I didn't intentionally try it this way, but was interesting to see that it didn't come off even then). Overall, I would definitely recommend this items to newbies and people obsessed with makeup. It's easy to use, takes no time at all, lasts all day, and is insanely cheap.

October 04, 2017

No need to splurge.

I bought this after using Benefit's "Gimme Brow" for several months, and I honestly can't tell the difference between the two. It's a fraction of the price and works just as well. Definitely recommend.

September 30, 2017

Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow!

So good for when you're in a rush, you can just brush through your brows and they instantly look fuller and more defined. It's a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow!