Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Love it

I love this sort of light weight buildable foundation. It’s great for it’s price, but on me it oxidizes a lot and turns orange. Other than that it’s awesome

efficace et durable

ma peau est normale et quelque fois sèche. la texture de ce fond de tient me vient très bien avec la nature de ma peau. il est liquide et facile à appliquer, et il donne une apparence d'une peau parfaite puisqu'il cache assez bien les défauts.

Very natural!

I really like this foundation. It is natural and wears for a long time. The color selection is awesome and the price is just amazing. You have to give it a try!

October 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best drugstore foundation

I absolutely love this foundation! I don't normally wear a ton of makeup, but this is perfect for evening out my skin tone. It blends beautifully, and feels lightweight on your face!

October 21, 2020

BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION!!!

This is the best foundation I ever bought! it matches my shade perfectly, coverage is buildable and it is very affordable, it has become my go-to foundation!

October 20, 2020

Decent

I actually really like this product. For a drugstore foundation, I was hesitant because I have always had issues with clogged pores with most drugstore brands. This is really lightweight, but still has decent coverage. There also isn't much of a scent which is amazing.

October 14, 2020

Good foundation

I love this foundation, it’s light weight, medium coverage and buildable. The shade range is pretty good. It is affordable and has amazing quality. Blend in really nicely into skin, leaving it with a nice matte finish.

September 13, 2020

Favourite foundation!

This is my favourite foundation. I have been consistently using the fit me foundation line for at least 4 years now. It is inexpensive and great. It is a light weight foundation and offers some good light to medium coverage and is buildable. I have pretty normal skin and this foundation does not get oily for me on my forehead and other areas I normally get oily on. It’s a great every day foundation.

September 07, 2020

My favourite

Its my favourite liquid foundation. It suits my skin and also provides me natural glossy look. My makeup is nothing without it. It absorbs in skin and gives flawless look.

September 06, 2020

I would but this product over and over and over again

keep coming back to Maybelline Fit Me. I'm a makeup lover, and I've tried a million foundations from Loreal to Estee Lauder. The price in comparison to the quality of this product just can't be beat. It's one of the only drugstore foundations that I feel doesn't oxidize and actually matches my skintone (no odd amounts of orange/pink) This leaves my more oily skin looking super soft, gentle, and dry (in a good way). Takes away all the shine, and does a great job covering blemishes.