Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

October 12, 2019

Perfect for everyday wear

I was previously using a foundation by Max Factor and that brand just doesnt seem to exist in Canada anymore so I reluctantly had to go on the hunt for a new foundation (I get nervous having to commit to a whole bottle of foundation only to find out after the first few uses that it doesnt work for me). After doing endless online research I decided to give Maybelline Fit Me a try. When I went in store to buy it I was initially surprised at how small the bottle was but figured that's why it's priced so cheaply, but as time has gone on using it, the bottle has actually lasted a really long time. I've had the bottle for months and it's nowhere near empty. The coverage is buildable so it's super versatile and the shade matches my skin tone perfectly. My shade in Nars foundation is Mont Blanc, and the 115 Ivory shade is perfect for me. I'm really happy with this foundation and will definitely keep repurchasing.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect fit

We all know how hard it is to get the perfect shade of foundation, well maybelline have made it easy! I have my perfect shade with no draw backs, this foundation goes on lovely with a blender or a brush. No pores and caking, fabulous

October 02, 2019

Flawless coverage!

I use foundation so I can have flawless coverage. This makeup not only does that, but it matches my skin tone perfectly and is very affordable. My definite go to for drug store makeup.

August 30, 2019

This is my regular foundation

This is the foundation i use regularly i love how easy it is to blend and it lasts All day and dosnt melt off when i get a little sweaty its also pourless wich is nice

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Make up

If you’re looking for an affordable drug-store foundation, then this product is perfect for you! I have been using this liquid foundation for years and it's my favourite drug-store brand. I tend to stay away from thick foundations because I find they sometimes look 'caked' when applied. I like this product because it is light and easy to blend. I find that overall, it provides good coverage, but when my skin breaks out or is particularly bad, this foundation does not provide the best coverage. Other foundations such as Smashbox have a thicker consistency so I tend to use it when my skin breaks out. However, I think that this foundation is definitely worth the price and is a good if you generally have clearer skin.

August 07, 2019

Cant get enough

This is my absolutely all time favorite coverue. I have tried countless foundations prices ranging from $10-$70... yet this one continues to amaze me. Makes my skin look and feel flawless all day! It is non greasy, and can easily be modified with a bit of fit me concealer for summer/winter. I own so many shades and can always match my skin tone to perfection. Highly reccomended

August 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Best foundation hands down❤️

This is great on your skin specially if you have combo skin dry and oily. This makes my skin look great without making my face look cackey. I been using this for a little more than a year.

1.0/5

August 01, 2019

worst foundation ever

i really dont like the fit me foundations at all. while they look nice at first, they just completely turn orange on me after awhile. like full out orange, it looked like i went crazy with spray tan on my face and i have very fair skin. so you can probably imagine how stupid i looked with a orange face and sadly it happened while i was out in public. will never buy this foundation again

July 26, 2019

Great product

Definitely one of the best drug store foundation you can purchase. Flawless application. I would definitely recommend anyone who isn’t a makeup pro to use this.

3.2/5

July 22, 2019

A descent foundation

This foundation wasn't my favorite. I have dry patches and it didn't really work with my skin. It became flaky and discolored after a few hours. Would probably work well for different skin types.