Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 19, 2019

This foundation is great!

This foundation is great for a daily makeup, starting by the price, it is very affordable! (Less than 10 dollars) it covers really well and doesn't weigh on skin.
    I would definitely buy it again!

June 08, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore !

Je l'adore ! Ma peau reste mate toute la journée. Le prix est très abordable et le produit est efficace. Je le recommande à ceux qui ont la peau mixte ou grasse. Je vais racheter ce produit c'est certain.

June 01, 2019

The Best Foundation I Have Found So Far.

I have spent a ton of money trying to find the right foundation, and I hit the jackpot with this one.

It only took me 2 try's to find just the right color and it's almost a perfect match for my skin tone. I love how buildable this foundation is along with the fact that it still looks good. It does not feel cakey to me or cause me to break out. The best part is this can be had on sale at some places for as low as 6.99 which makes this a great product for the price.

May 28, 2019

Great for its price!

The price of this foundation is unbeatable! It hides imperfections very well and is easy to spread. It also does not feel heavy on your face. However, it does not blend completely, meaning it is visible that I am wearing foundation when I wear this. It definitely requires powder on top, but I cannot complain because it is amazing for such a cheap foundation!

May 18, 2019

Amazing Foundation!!

This foundation is absolutely amazing. It is not a cakey foundation it is so light but has amazing coverage. It’s not greasy or oily. It has no smell. It matches my skin tone very well. It also doesn’t give you acne and it stays on all day. Doesn’t leave your skin shiny. You also don’t have to use a lot to get good coverage. This is now my go to foundation!

April 29, 2019

I love it!

I love this foundation! I used it everyday, and it's feels soft, natural and very light in your skin. I combine it with the powders for a better texture and looks incredibly!

April 10, 2019

MUST TRY! Fit me foundation by Maybelline

This Foundation was surprisingly impressive! Right on point a drugstore brand. It's a great option if you're looking for a medium to full coverage buildable foundation that won't break the bank! I am currently using the hydrate & smooth. I Have not yet bought a different brand since buying this! I have combo skin type and lots of baby hairs and I went on great with no spotting. I recommend like all, using a primer to help achieve the look you are going for so that it can stay in place. When summer comes I will just be mixing a shade with my usual shade 110!

April 10, 2019
    New York, United States

The Creamiest!

This foundation is so creamy and velvety but is able to provide adequate medium coverage that is also buildable. It is very blendable with a clean and light scent. A little goes a long way and it's packaged nicely. The price is just right!

April 09, 2019

Best drugstore foundation

This is my favourite drug store foundation. It’s so affordable but works soooo well. It lives up to its name of being both matte and poreless. As soon as I apply it, it covers the imperfections on my face without feeling too heavy so on the occasion I need to add more than one coat I can do so freely. Also able to stay on for the day. Only con is how easy it comes off, I have too many shirts covers in foundation.

April 07, 2019

Fit me Matte+ porless foundation

I really like this foundation. It is not too heavy and goes on smooth and somewhat turns powdery after applied. The one thing I do not like is the shade I chose which is "Classic ivory". This is what I would normally wear but with this brand it is a lot lighter than expected and I end up looking too pale.Other than that it is pretty good on the budget!