Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
Ranked #3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

September 14, 2017

Best drugstore foundation

Good coverage, buildable. Not too matte, use a primer + moisturizer if you have dry skin. WISH it was in a pump package. Ive been using this stuff for years and wont be switching anytime soon

August 15, 2017

Amazing for the price

I bought this product to use contouring and I think I'm going to replace my expensive Clinique foundation with this for everyday use when it runs out. For someone with oily skin, it provides decent coverage and my face never feels stuffy with it on. I also love how it comes in so many shades - great for every skin tone!

August 11, 2017

Still looking for the perfect drugstore foundation

It's pretty average for a drugstore foundation. Very matte and all day wear just make sure to set with setting powder if looking to wear all day. A bit drying and does accentuate dryness and lines under eyes but not noticeable unless very close. Not the best coverage definitely could be more full coverage but it's a good medium and its light. Pretty buildable and its best to use a beauty blender for your base and use your fingers to dab over it again on small areas for more coverage. All in all pretty decent.

August 11, 2017

Je l'utilise tout les jours

Si vous devez avoir un seul fond de teint c'est celui la. je l'utilise autant pour les journées plus relax que pour les grandes occasion. Il couvre bien, s'applique bien et tien plusieurs heures sans devoir faire de retouche.

August 01, 2017

You gotta love this one!

My first foundation I purchased was the Fit Me foundation and I never felt the need to switch foundation again. lol
    The foundation is great and stays on well without looking too pasty.
    One disclaimer I must make though, if you have oil prone skin, make sure you purchase the matte for normal to dry skin, and don't go too light on the setting powder, since this foundation can tend to make you look shiny and oily by the evening. (for me personally, I fixed that problem by wearing a thinner coat and applying more setting powder.)
    Over all, this is a great foundation and I have actually used it many times for photo shoots.

1.3/5

August 01, 2017

Worst buy in my whole life

I've never written a bad review so this is my first one so far. This product made my skin breakout, the colour made my face looks cakey and orange. After I got home from work, I immediately threw this out. Never buying this again. Worst buy ever.

July 10, 2017

The shade range is pretty good, especially with the new shades added. I find that the matte and poreless formula has more coverage than the hydrating one. I love it, but it can look pretty cakey sometimes.

July 06, 2017

Best drug store foundation

Fitme by Maybelline is the best drug store foundation i have found yet. Its so matte and fresh looking and they even make one for oily skin like mine.

July 06, 2017

I would but this product again and again!

I have extremely oily skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that doesn't oxidise. This product keeps me matte all day and the color flawlessly matched my skin tone. The bottle is cute and petite which makes it easier to take on the go! I highly recommend!

June 25, 2017

Definitely buy this

I've been using high end foundation for years and when I got the chance to try this out, it's almost comparable to the high end stuff. The shade wasn't quite spot on, but it was pretty close. It isn't oily, lasts all day and easy to apply. It can cover up pretty well. The only thing I wished it had was a pump instead of an open spout when getting foundation. But overall really good and I'd switch on and off using this to save some money!