Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Make up

If you’re looking for an affordable drug-store foundation, then this product is perfect for you! I have been using this liquid foundation for years and it's my favourite drug-store brand. I tend to stay away from thick foundations because I find they sometimes look 'caked' when applied. I like this product because it is light and easy to blend. I find that overall, it provides good coverage, but when my skin breaks out or is particularly bad, this foundation does not provide the best coverage. Other foundations such as Smashbox have a thicker consistency so I tend to use it when my skin breaks out. However, I think that this foundation is definitely worth the price and is a good if you generally have clearer skin.

August 07, 2019

Cant get enough

This is my absolutely all time favorite coverue. I have tried countless foundations prices ranging from $10-$70... yet this one continues to amaze me. Makes my skin look and feel flawless all day! It is non greasy, and can easily be modified with a bit of fit me concealer for summer/winter. I own so many shades and can always match my skin tone to perfection. Highly reccomended

August 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Best foundation hands down❤️

This is great on your skin specially if you have combo skin dry and oily. This makes my skin look great without making my face look cackey. I been using this for a little more than a year.

1.0/5

August 01, 2019

worst foundation ever

i really dont like the fit me foundations at all. while they look nice at first, they just completely turn orange on me after awhile. like full out orange, it looked like i went crazy with spray tan on my face and i have very fair skin. so you can probably imagine how stupid i looked with a orange face and sadly it happened while i was out in public. will never buy this foundation again

July 26, 2019

Great product

Definitely one of the best drug store foundation you can purchase. Flawless application. I would definitely recommend anyone who isn’t a makeup pro to use this.

3.2/5

July 22, 2019

A descent foundation

This foundation wasn't my favorite. I have dry patches and it didn't really work with my skin. It became flaky and discolored after a few hours. Would probably work well for different skin types.

July 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite foundation!

I use this everyday. It matches my skin tone perfectly. Foundation tends to slide off my face in certain spots but this lasts all day. It makes my skin look great and feels nice and light not heavy at all. It has a nice buildable coverage as well. Great price for the quality!

July 14, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant

This is amazing, brilliant coverage especially over my rosacea and lasts all day, makes my skin look floor less and Amazing colour that matches most skin tones

July 08, 2019

Flawless

Product is very light weight with full coverage. It provide perfect pore-less skin. I found my perfect shade and glad for the purchase without any regrets.

July 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable and Does the Job

Really affordable and does the job. Didn’t find the best colour for my skin, but that’s fine. If you are on a budget than buying this is probably the right decision for you!