Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 697 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

May 25, 2017

I got to try this for free and I was very impressed ! It goes on smooth and doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. The colour I received matched my skin tone perfect. I'll definitely use this in the future

May 25, 2017

J'ai reçu cet item graruitement grâce à Maybelline et Chickadvisor #gotitfree. La teinte était un peu foncé au début mais le soleil a pointé son bout du nez et la teinte me va finalement a la perfection. J'aime la texture roche et crémeuse qui se transforme un peu en sensation de poudre lorsquelle est appliqué sur la peau. Idéal pour une peau grasse !

May 24, 2017

J'Adore ce produit!
    La couleur est parfaite pour mon teint et la tennue est remarquable! Bref je recommande ce produit à 100%! La texture est aussi très agréable. Merci pour cette belle découverte♡

May 24, 2017

Amazing foundation. Light weight doesn't feel greasy or caked on my face. It's a perfect match for my skin colour. Very impressive. Best part I got it free!

May 23, 2017

i got it free from chickadvisor!! i love this foundation perfect for my skin tone plus its from a high end beauty supplier maybelline i love how this foundation made my skin look smoother than ever the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing i know this foundation bottle will last me up to a few months i am very happy

May 18, 2017

I Love this foundation. It really surprised me because it was so easy to blend and left my skin looking so Follis and poreless. I have had a hard time in the past finding a foundation that left a nice matte finish and this definitely did the trick. The shade match my skin perfectly and it lasted all day long even when it was hot outside. I'm so happy because the I have had a hard time in the past finding a foundation that left a nice matte finish and this definitely did the trick. The shade match my skin perfectly and it lasted all day long even when it was hot outside. I'm so happy because the weather is heating up!

May 18, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le fond de teint que j'ai reçu de la part de Chickadvisor!

Je trouve qu'il s'appliquer très bien et j'ai pu facilement trouver ma teinte dans leur grande sélection de couleur. J'ai pris le temps de bien le tester avant de faire cette revue mais je suis totalement satisfaite ! Je l'applique avec un pinceau à fond de teint. Il est aussi matte tel que le mentionne son titre, mais je trouve que je dois parfois repoudrer au milieu de la journée pour éviter de briller du visage! Sinon super!

May 18, 2017

I love finding holy grail foundations at the drugstore and this one has just been added to my collection. It's a buildable medium to full coverage foundation that is long wearing for normal to oily skin types. I am combo and get a little more oily around the T-zone through out the day and this foundation stayed on and did not move around like a lot of others do. This is a matte finish so for my dry girls this might not be for you, however I do have some dry patches around my nose and it's so lightweight that it did not cling onto those spots. I have used this with both a brush and a beauty blender, and although both applied the product nicely I do prefer the beauty blender because it leaves more of a natural finish.

Updated On: May 18, 2017

*Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me review this product; all opinions are my own. #gotitfree

May 17, 2017

The Fit Me foundation has been available for a bit, but this is my first time trying it! The formulation impressed me, but unfortunately the colour wasn't a great match. Looking up on the website, there are only 12 shades available with not much variation in undertone. This was a bit of a disappointment, but if you can find a shade that works, I would recommend this.

With my oily combo skin, this foundation was long lasting and gave a very flawless look. I wore this actually at the gym and it stayed on great!

*Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me try this out as part of the Product Review Club

May 17, 2017

#gotitfree i rally liked this product and could see myself using it on a daily basis. It is lightweight, and stays on throuought the day. I find it provides good even coverage, and is easy to apply.