Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    1.2/5

August 11, 2020

I don’t get the hype

So patchy oxidised on the skin doesn’t blend well I wanted so badly to like it but it’s awful tried it with primer without primer different primer just not for me good price but I’ll never purchase it again yuck

July 23, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Best drugstore foundation

I have been using this Maybelline matte and Poreless foundation for quite some time now and all I can say is wow. It's great for my oily skin. It hides my large pores very well. It works wonders for a drugstore foundation. It stay in place all day long. I would totally recommend this to anyone especially those with oily skin.

June 19, 2020

Foundation that stays on all day

Bought this foundation at Walmart and it is a great product! I have oily, combination skin and a lot of times, foundation slips off my nose and shoes my pores (not a good look) I was pleasantly surprised after working in a school for 7 hours, it was still perfectly matte on my face. No powdering, no touch ups. Worth it!

June 13, 2020

My favourite foundation!

This has been my go to foundation for years! The price can’t be beat and as somebody who fake tans, I love that I can buy a few different shades for such a low price. I used this foundation when I had bad cystic acne and oily skin, and I still use it now years later now that I have normal/dry skin (due to multiple trials of acne meds). The coverage is medium to full and can be built up nicely.

2.8/5

May 21, 2020

It's not the best for oily skin

You'll need to use concealer under this to cover any spots or imperfections and setting powder on top in order to make it last longer. If you have oily skin, it'll only last a couple hours before looking blotchy.

May 13, 2020

Great foundation for the price

This is one of my go to foundation i have combination to oily skin and this foundation holds up pretty well! i get shiny about 4 to 5 hours after its very affordable and leaves ur skin looking flawless and its also very lightweight on the skin! I recommend giving this a try guys!

May 04, 2020

Great budget foundation

This is a great budget friendly foundation. It applies smoothly and does not draw attention to pores or skin imperfections. The shade range is pretty good. A pump top would make this product a must have.

Great fondation

This foundation is really great and such . I was shocked how well it works on my face skin Medium coverage and goes on easy. Just make sure you buy the perfect match for your face tone

May 01, 2020

It’s ok but not the best

I like how the formula feels but I find that it melts off before the end of the day. There is a good array of shades to choose from which is nice but I would rather go with a little higher end brand for longer lasting wear.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy it again

This product is great for it's cheap price. I used to use a more expensive brand that I absolutely adored and left my face looking smooth, but this product had come so close to comparision and for a way more affordable price. You are actually paying for a great product with this and not just the brand name! I have not experienced any sudden breakouts with this new brand and it provides buildable coverage. It does not leave my skin looking as smooth as the more expensive foundation, but it is not cakey! Combined with my normal make up routine, this product lasts all day long.