Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

January 05, 2020

One of my Favourites

This one was perfect for my skin. I love a matte finish with my make up as I can't stand dewy skin. This one helped to cover and blemishes i had on my skin and left the skin nice and matte without drying it out. I have purchased several times. It also comes in a variety of colours which I think is important

December 27, 2019

Great for light coverage

I would say I have combination skin and I love this foundation. It does not dry me out nor make my face shiny. I don't like to feel like I have heavy makeup on my face and this foundation is light on the face, yet has good coverage. It really evens out my skin tone and it also does not have a strong scent at all.

December 19, 2019

Nehh

Although an old one but recently i started using it again just on a regular basis n was amazed to see how smoothly it blends in my skin. Although it oxidizes easily but its good to use at anytime.

December 14, 2019

Poreless Foundation

This is a great foundation especially if you have a oily or combined skin because of the finish. I really am loving this foundation for a everyday look that will last me throughout my work hours which is around 8-10 hours.

December 14, 2019

Really good product

Really inexpensive and easy to use.. it definitely is matte and helps cover up my acne as well and it really does help minimize my large pores on my face. overall great product!

December 04, 2019
    California, United States

This foundation is amazing!

I started using this foundation about a year ago and it is currently my favorite foundation. The formula itself is very lightweight but also provides very good coverage. It is also VERY poreless. This foundation is very blendable and buildable. The price is also very affordable. On amazon it is sold for less than $6.00 and lasts me about 5 months, for a daily usage . I would definitely recommend to anyone that would like to try a new drugstore foundation! I also forgot to mention the foundation looks like skin! If you love a natural foundation this is definitely for you .

October 30, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Use it everyday

I've been using this foundation for a year or so now. Several friends reccommended it to me. It has good buildable coverage, keeps my face feeling not too greasy, and it's super affordable!

October 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Finally

I finally found the one lol
    This fors my complection perfect it goes on smooth and not heavy or thick like some foundations can
    Its within my price budget so that's a plus

October 12, 2019

Perfect for everyday wear

I was previously using a foundation by Max Factor and that brand just doesnt seem to exist in Canada anymore so I reluctantly had to go on the hunt for a new foundation (I get nervous having to commit to a whole bottle of foundation only to find out after the first few uses that it doesnt work for me). After doing endless online research I decided to give Maybelline Fit Me a try. When I went in store to buy it I was initially surprised at how small the bottle was but figured that's why it's priced so cheaply, but as time has gone on using it, the bottle has actually lasted a really long time. I've had the bottle for months and it's nowhere near empty. The coverage is buildable so it's super versatile and the shade matches my skin tone perfectly. My shade in Nars foundation is Mont Blanc, and the 115 Ivory shade is perfect for me. I'm really happy with this foundation and will definitely keep repurchasing.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect fit

We all know how hard it is to get the perfect shade of foundation, well maybelline have made it easy! I have my perfect shade with no draw backs, this foundation goes on lovely with a blender or a brush. No pores and caking, fabulous