Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Reviews

February 26, 2019

Inexpensive yet so effective!

This brow gel not only holds brow hairs in place, but it also offers a slight volumized look and tint! Love how easy this is to apply through the brows for everyday! Especially when I’m rushing I find myself reaching for this because it’s so quick and does the work for you. For under $5 I do recommend!

Best find of the year

This is a very easy to use product with great quality and affordable. If you are lazy to draw your brows one by one like me, this is perfect. In less than 1 minute you have your brows in place. I have tried the Benefit one too and I think they work the same.

February 23, 2019

Great for people who aren't strong on their brow game!

For someone who doesn't have a strong brown game this product is excellent! Its easy to use and with no real makeup skills this is definitely my go to product for brows!

February 23, 2019

Best dupe to the Benefit gimme brow!

For 3-4$, this is a great eyebrow gel!! Pigmented and full of fibers it places your eyebrows in seconds! Perfect for a no-makeup makeup look🤗
    I would say that for the price it’s a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme brow (maybe even better)🙋🏼‍♀️

January 29, 2019

Dupe for the benefit gimme brow!

I love this product! It is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It keeps my brows on place and also makes it look so natural. The only thing I don't like is the variety of shades, I wish they come with a darker almost black shade.

November 08, 2018

Love it☺

I really like this little eyebrow tint. It's like a mini mascara for your eyebrows. I have purchased this many times over. The price is great. I really like the spoolie. It is the perfect size for my brows. The light colour, taupe, matches perfectly.

1.5/5

November 08, 2018

Using it wrong?

I purchased this product because I heard it was very similar to the Benefit one and it had such a great price point I thought why not. I recently went to use it and was not impressed. It made my brow hairs feel wet and were very dark. There was only two shades so of course with how dark my real brows are I chose the darker one. I may have used it too heavy but I immediately took it off and used my go to brow products.

September 04, 2018

Love this!!!

I love this product. It's such good quality for such a good price, you can't go wrong. This eyebrow gel helps to lightly fill the brows in while keeping them in place all day long. I can highly recommend this product.

August 17, 2018

Perfect product!

One day I realized I needed an eyebrow gel to get my brows to stay in place after I fill them in and I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and saw this product there for a few bucks.
    When I tried it I fell in love right away. It keeps my brows in place and also has little fibers in it to mimic hairs. A lot of people say it is the perfect dupe for Benefits Gimme Brow!

I highly recommend and I will continue to purchase this for as long as it's being sold.

August 04, 2018

Perfect for in a rush

This product applies effortlessly, provides a good amount of coverage which makes it perfect if you're in a rush and need those eyebrows to be on fleek. The value is absolutely amazing for the quality , I will be buying this again and again