Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Reviews

November 08, 2018

Love it☺

I really like this little eyebrow tint. It's like a mini mascara for your eyebrows. I have purchased this many times over. The price is great. I really like the spoolie. It is the perfect size for my brows. The light colour, taupe, matches perfectly.

1.5/5

November 08, 2018

Using it wrong?

I purchased this product because I heard it was very similar to the Benefit one and it had such a great price point I thought why not. I recently went to use it and was not impressed. It made my brow hairs feel wet and were very dark. There was only two shades so of course with how dark my real brows are I chose the darker one. I may have used it too heavy but I immediately took it off and used my go to brow products.

September 04, 2018

Love this!!!

I love this product. It's such good quality for such a good price, you can't go wrong. This eyebrow gel helps to lightly fill the brows in while keeping them in place all day long. I can highly recommend this product.

August 17, 2018

Perfect product!

One day I realized I needed an eyebrow gel to get my brows to stay in place after I fill them in and I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and saw this product there for a few bucks.
    When I tried it I fell in love right away. It keeps my brows in place and also has little fibers in it to mimic hairs. A lot of people say it is the perfect dupe for Benefits Gimme Brow!

I highly recommend and I will continue to purchase this for as long as it's being sold.

August 04, 2018

Perfect for in a rush

This product applies effortlessly, provides a good amount of coverage which makes it perfect if you're in a rush and need those eyebrows to be on fleek. The value is absolutely amazing for the quality , I will be buying this again and again

June 26, 2018

LOVE THIS AND WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN!

This is such a great everyday brow product. For me, brows are porbably one of the most important step in doing my makeup, and I sometimes even do them even when I'm not wearing any other makeup, beacuse it just changed the game. It's super easy to apply, perfectly covers the sparse areas of my brows, and keeps them in place for a good amount of the day. I use this alone when when I want a natural look and I use it on top of pencil or powder when I want to put a little more effort into my eyebrows. It's also super inexpensive and definitely worth every single penny, because it just works so great. I am going to stock up on this, because it's always sold out at my local drugstore.

June 06, 2018

Ultimate HG Brow Product!

11/10 favourite brow product ever! It's a tinted gel with fibres, super easy to apply and looks super natural. Basically identical to Benefit Gimme Brow but at 20% of the price! Will repurchase forever

March 20, 2018

I'm Impressed

I saw this at Shoppers Drug Mart and I needed a new brow gel, so I figured for a few bucks I would give it a try. I'm glad I did!

I got the shade Browny Brows, a cool toned medium brown shade. I find it hard to find a dark enough cool toned gel, so I was happy with this.

It is supposed to be a 3 in 1 formula, that gives colour, has little fibres to fill in brows and the gel helps keep the shape of your brows.

It had a tiny spoolie applicator, which works well. I go against the hair growth first to coat the hairs, then comb them into shape with the applicator.

February 13, 2018

I like it.

I bought it for every day using. And want to say that is easy way to make your eyebrows perfect. Small brush and natural colors. Also keep my eyebrows in a good condition for a 24 hours.

February 13, 2018

For beginners

This is a good product for beginners who want to try some new makeup designs without spending too much money on a product you’re not sure if you’ll like. Easy to use and stays on all day without smudging