Prestige Item
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam Reviews

June 04, 2018

Je vais l’acheter

J’avais tester ce produit chez une amie , javais bcp aimer , j’avais pas de chance de le tester vu quon ne le trouve pas au pays , j’espere avoir une chance de le tester et donner par la suite un avis convaicant aux autres

February 13, 2018

Love this foam

I really like this foam because it does not have a strong smell. I am not a big fan of strong smells so this works perfectly for me. I use very little of it and it cleanses and does not dry my skin. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the value.

January 21, 2018

Removes make up!

Gentle cleansing with foam.
    Washes off make up at night time,so you don’t need to pay for another make up remover. It even washes off eye make up too.
    Smells good.

December 20, 2017

Very effective cleanser

Got it as a free gift when purchased other products couple months ago.I am using it twice a day.It wakes the freshness to my face in the morning and effectively cleanses in evening. Love it.

August 19, 2017

This is wonderful

This product is just amazing. It works very well and it has left my face in such good condition. I would buy this again for sure. I like how it did not make my skin feel dry afterwards.

April 24, 2017

The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam is great for removing makeup and dirt from the skin before applying the rest of you nightly skincare routine! Some facial cleansers can really irritate and dry my skin out, but this one is perfect for combination skin types. I especially love how it seems to melt away my makeup, even waterproof products, so that I don't have to use a makeup remover before. Because of this aspect, I save time in at night which helps to motivate me to actually remove my makeup before bed.

It also smells like amazing. It's not overpowering but the scent still helps me get into a relaxed state. I use this product most often before bed, but I also use it before I do a mask because I can really ensure my skin will be clean and ready for the treatment. It is about $30, which can be a bit pricey but for how amazing it works, it is definitely worth it. If you haven't tried it out, I really recommend it!