Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

March 15, 2016

I'm not big on serums, but this night serum is amazing!! I haven't ever tried an Estée Lauder product I didn't love though. They make very good quality products.

February 09, 2016

I used it for more than 5 years. This is face serum. You can put whole face. However, this product-- the advanced night repair-- was what really brought my skin back to being pretty again, finally. I don't even have to wear makeup anymore. That's a day I thought would never come.
    Just try a sample. You'll thank me later

February 06, 2016

This serum really works wonders! I now wake up with healthy, youthful looking skin, free of any blemishes or imperfections. I love that it is so light and refreshing. I saw a big improvement in the firmness of my skin and I find it evens out my skintone. I definitely recommend it!

February 05, 2016

This smells like old lady. I enjoy using serums at night, so it was nice to use, but not something that I would purchase. Very expensive.

January 21, 2016

I am 37 years old and time has sort of caught up to me. I was told by a friend to try this product. It took about a week to see a significant difference but it was amazing! My skin tone was more evened out and my skin was softer. The lines on my face were lessened significantly. It was a little bit pricey but when you get older and you dont want to get injections or go under the knife this stuff is the way to go! Just be patient as it takes some time to see results but it is well worth the wait!

January 05, 2016

This product works wonders. Definitely worth every penny. Apply at night and wake up looking well rested.

January 05, 2016

Ive been using this product for a week and I saw the difference the following day!!! I was breaking out really bad and had a lot of bumps and scars. This product has made my skin have a more even skin tone, and is helping the acne scarring. Will probably keep using no matter the price! Has not made me break out yet. Im 27 and I'm starting to take care of my skin!!!

January 05, 2016

Good bye wrinkles ! I am liking this serum :) It is silky, moisturizing, and light. It absorbs quick and leaves no residue. I thought I looked younger, haha, but when friends told me that I look great, well I knew this stuff was working! I am making this product a MUST have purchase.

November 03, 2015

This serum is perfect around the etes and feels so refreshing. I love the fact that its unscented so it doesnt irritate the eyes.

October 29, 2015

I bought this serum a few times buy had to stop purchasing because of the high price. I have to say that this is the best serum I have ever used. My skin was supply, hydrated, reduced redness. I loved it. Only reason why I don't use it is the price otherwire I give it a 10.