Etude House: moistfull collagen facial freshener (toner) Reviews
#165 in Toner

Good - 0

December 05, 2017

I got this sample size when I bought many product in their store over $500hkd in HK. This toner works well after apply emulsion. Mild scent, it feels a little oily which makes my skin moisture and soft after apply. with this I find it will be heavy if i apply face cream after. I still love the product but I perfer toner be light and fresh instead moisture. Since i have sample size the hole is small. It needs to shake to have it come out.

October 14, 2016

This is one of my favorite items in my skin care regime. The consistency is a smooth, thin gel. And when I apply it to my face (I use my finger tips, not a cotton pad) my skin instantly feels fresh and moisturized. I use it after my toner and first essence and before my actual moisturizer. I use it throughout the winter and summer, it's not too heavy and doesn't make me break out at all.

October 30, 2013

I use this toner right after the First Essence. The texture is a mild gel and it's leaves my skin moist and healthy looking. It smell nice too.