Eucerin Calming Daily Moisturizing Crème Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

• Soothes and moisturizes to help prevent very dry skin that can lead to itching due to dryness
• Non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula keeps skin moisturized for 24 hours
• Formulated with oatmeal, glycerin and dimethicone to relieve of itching
• No added fragrance
• Appropriate for children as young as two years of age
• Dermatologist recommended

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

January 11, 2017

This moisturizer actually works really well. I have tried it before- during the winter months, and it makes my hands not as dry. It is non greasy- has a different kind of texture. non fragrant, so easy for sensitive skin

January 11, 2017

This hand cream, though sort of expensive, works wonders on my extremely dry hands. It has an unnoticeable scent and absorbs very quickly, which left my dry skin feeling relieved.

January 09, 2017

This lotion is great for people with extremely itchy, edema, or psoriasis. Putting it on while the skin is damp helps with absorption. Upon reapplication, it is not sticky or greased. Great lotion

November 13, 2016

This cream is really good for winter. It helps with dry skin. The cream is thick and creamy so one tube lasts forever. It is unscented and really good product for sensitive skin.

October 01, 2016

I had an allergic reaction to something and ended up with scratches that left marks due to scratching. I use this lotion immediately and within three days I noticed a huge difference. This is a miracle lotion!

September 22, 2016

I really like this moisturizer for my whole body - arms and neck especially. It is great for the winter time. It isn't too heavy or greasy, and a huge bonus for me is that it isn't scented and is good for sensitive skin.

September 08, 2016

If you have extremely dry skin, this is the moisturizer for you! It hydrates you skin immediately and leaves it feeling soft. It's great , especially in winter when we could all need a little extra moisture.

April 22, 2016

Great everyday moisturizer for the body. Leaves a bit of an oily residue but the does the job well at hydrating the skin. I would not recommend this for the face though.

April 20, 2016

I have used this crème in the past because I have cracked dry skin, it helped to soften but didn't help with the eczema so I discontinued it. still looking for a product to help with that.

April 18, 2016

I have really dry skin on my legs that turns into eczema in the winter. This helps moisturize my very dry skin without causing flair ups in my eczema, helps soothe the itch and helps keep my legs from being flaky. Repurchase every fall/winter.