Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion 10% Urea Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

• This rich yet easy-to-apply intensive lotion deeply moisturizes and soothes chapped, scaly and extremely dry skin
• Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
• Replenishes the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss due to evaporation

How to use:
• Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying.
• Gently massage the lotion into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
• Apply as often as required.
For more information, please visit Eucerin.

March 07, 2017

This is not a sexy body lotion but it's just so effective! I really like the texture, which is not too runny and not too thick and the fact that it doesn't have any smell: I really don't want anything mixed with my perfume. It really leaves the skin hydrated and soft for the full day. My legs are especially dry and I've noticed a positive difference once I started using it.

February 16, 2017

My son has eczema and we have to be very careful what we put on him. He does have a cream for it, but the doctor recommended that we mix it with this product. (The creme is extremely thick) This can be a pricey product, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.

January 26, 2017

I'm a girl that if asked what beauty product I'd never leave the house without, my answer wouldn't be mascara or lipstick. It would be moisturizer.

For years I stuck with my trusty Nivea. I like moisturizers that are white and odorless. I just feel like they're cleaner. I liked Nivea because it was light but not sticky.

I developed a mild case of eczema 2 years ago and couldn't continue using the Nivea and my doctor recommended that I use only Eucerin. I never went back to anything else.

0.7/5

January 14, 2017

I used the Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion 10% Urea many years ago when I had severe dry skin one winter. I didn't find that it worked as well as another product due to how dry my skin was at that time and because my skin was cracking open and bleeding and I also had an eczema flare up due to the dry skin. It could work for someone with only a mild dry skin condition.

September 30, 2016

The eucerin products are the good quality , and love them , they work good , they are not expensive ... and they provides to repair your face , lips , etc , depend of which product u choose to buy !

July 23, 2016

My mom has years of build up on her feet especially - even if she went to the spa last year- it still returns. The importance about maintaining the skin after the spa is to moisturize and prevent dry skin. It helps renew her feet and since it's good on any skin type- I can also use it to prep myself for self tanning. Great product.

May 02, 2016

Works really well on all types of skin, hypoallergenic and unscented. I use this before putting on makeup, it's part of my daily routine! I use this after I've patted myself dry after a shower!

April 29, 2016

This is one of the most soothing and effective creams I have used to repair very dry hands. Winter is especially hard on hands - I knit with 100% wool too - my hands get very dry and sore. This cream "soaks in", leaving hands feeling soothed and moist - not greasy - great product!

April 28, 2016

My skin gets super dry both from the winter months and the chlorine in the pool. This is the best moisturizer I have found to keep my skin soft and get rid of the stubborn scaly patches. I use it every day and can't find anything as effective.

April 28, 2016

I tried the Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion & I was very impressed with how well this works! It cleared up my dry, chapped skin in no time at all! I will definitely use this product again! Great moisturizer for dry, chapped skin!