4.1/5
Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo Reviews
#115 in Dry Shampoo

March 19, 2019

So good!

This dry shampoo is the best dry shampoo ever! It smells so so good and it really works! I find it leaves a little bit of white, which is good for me because I’m a blonde who doesn’t like to get her hair done. You can absolutely wipe the white out and then it just leaves your hair looking and smelling amazing! I will absolutely buy this product again!

January 27, 2019

My most favorite dry shampoo

I first tried EVA NYC's Freshen up Dry Shampoo at the end of last year & fell It love with it after the first use. I have tried many different brands of dry shampoo (I LOVE dry shampoo) and this one definitely lives up to everything one would want out of a dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a white cast or speckles in my hair, it absorbs the oils in my hair between washes & it smells amazing!! I also like to use when my hair needs extra volume, I spray it on my roots, work it in with my fingers & then tease with my teasing comb, and it helps to get that extra 'omphh' I need! Not only do I love this dry shampoo but EVA NYC has a great selection of hair products that are all high quality! I definitely suggest giving this brand a try!!

January 11, 2019

Best dry shampoo ever!

Honestly Eva nyc is my absolute favourite hair products maker. The dry shampoo did not disappoint! Dull and lifeless hair became alive and fun again. Price is on point too!

September 19, 2018

Smells great as well

I keep a can handy just to freshen up when needed. I also have one handy for my grand daughter to use she loves the way it smells. It keeps your hair feeling like you just washed it

April 18, 2018

Good on it's own!

I found this product to be great for on-the-go touch ups, especially when you're running late to class like I tend to do. If you do buy this product, you should know that the scent isn't ridiculously strong (it has a light, sweet scent), but you shouldn't spray it too close to your hair. I noticed if you mess up and spray it close, you'll get white spots that are hard to get out. Also, I wouldn't pair this with the dry conditioner they sell, as the combination of both products made my hair greasy!

April 14, 2018

I looove the smell!

Honestly the smell is everything for me. It works as well as Batiste or Others I have tried, but the smell is much nicer to me. It does leave a white cast, but it brushes out pretty easily. It doesn't leave to much residue or make my hair feel too heavy. I really like it.

2.3/5

February 08, 2018

Smells amazing and cleanses well

I really like the lovely scent, how effective this dry shampoo is as cleansing and the softness of my hair after use. I'm just not fond of the quantity needed for longer hair, it took quite a bit for my waist-length hair. I also noticed a slight residue left behind which dulled the shine of my hair, though I was able to counteract the issue with a shine boosting serum.

October 29, 2017

Best dry shampoo!

I recieved eva nyc freshen up dry shampoo in a take home bag at an event and I am loving it! The smell of this shampoo is refreshing and doesn't have an overpowering smell like most dry shampoos. I would definetely recommend this brand of dry shampoo. Absolutely love it.

August 25, 2017

didn't do a good job for me

Few years back, I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy glam bag. I wall thrilled because I had never use dry shampoo before. Unfortunately, this product didn't work for me well. It leaves white residues on my hair and the first hours, my hair looked great but I coudn't last a day long with this on my head because it was feeling itchy and my hair became oilier than it was before. I won't by this product again.

April 30, 2017

I've used many dry shapoos, and I like the ones that spray the best. this one does. I also like the bottle to last through more than 10 uses, and this one goes one and on, not pooping out after a few uses like some other brands. The scent is neutral and leaves you with clean hair that doesn't smell like a trip through the perfume department. The spray goes on great when you need to spot clean, as in an over sealos pleasement of hair product, or overall. I spray as needed and let it sit untouched for a few minutes, and then brush or tousel to get it evenly distributed. I feel leaving it on untouched allows the product to really get in contact with the parts I need freshened. The brush out does not leave you in a snowstorm or make your shoulders look as if you have dandruff, lol. It alos doesn't make your hair look like a pre-victorian powdered wig, that, as you know many other cleaners in this category like to do, especially the ones that "poof" the product on. I don't use this many times a week, but maybe once a week to spot fix. I find it really keeps my hair fresh but doesn't damage it or make it look wig like. My buying confidence with this prouct is an "A" due to how the product works, how it goes on, and how it performs. This is a full price paid review. If this helped you in any way, please click 'Yes" below. If you have additional questions about this product, or my review, please ask and I will try to answer. I feel really confident with the amount I paid for this product and personally, I will buy it again. Thanks for reading and I feel you will have good luck with this purchase.