Fabletics Athletic Wear Reviews

May 19, 2017

This purchase was a delight from start to finish. I just started back in the gym and needed a little help with the jiggle. I saw they had a sale 2 leggings for $24 if you got the vip membership. I read some bad reviews that it was tough to cancel the membership and that the quality was poor, however I really wanted to see for myself. I purchased the leggings on May 17 and they were at my door may 18th. The fit is spectacular and the quality is superb. I called to cancel my membership and within 5 mins the call was completed and my membership is cancelled. So I scored 2 leggings for $24 with no issues. This was one of the best experiences I've EVER had with a clothing company. I will be renewing my membership and continue to purchase as long as they wash and wear nicely. LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

April 30, 2017

So I have been a customer of Fabletics for a long time now, and figured it would be an excellent choice for a review. I have heard a lot of sad sally's sulk about a few things, mainly the price, and getting charged the monthly fees "against" their will, but c'mon, did they come to your house, on the nite of the 4th, and tie ya to a chair and say, "bahhaahahaahaha, we gotcha now, for another month, bahahahaahaha", ahhh, I don't think so, you just skip, lol! the price when compared to other brands, and compared to quality of goods, and the fact u get a whole outfit, in sizes u want, HELLO, it just works! Also, can we please understand that the selection of this brand? There's athletic wear, swim wear, casual stuff, dresses, bras, undies, accessories, water bottles, hats, coats, etc, all of it is top notch, and has lasted me forever and a day. I have put my leggings for one through the wringer, and they have yet to pull, pill, fade, stretch, anything, and that's with putting them in the dryer, too, lol! Which I have to admit at first I babied all my athletic stuff as with all previous brands they seemed to shrink if they even came within eye shot of a dryer, but this stuff, with the exception of some dresses, you can wash and go again no worries. The fit is fabulous, for once they know how to fit a lady, I have curves, ok, and some brands seem to think women are preteen boys, not Fabletics.! Finally lets talk about their styles and color palettes, fresh, and fashion forward, you can wear them even when your not working out, lol:) I like that they came out with plus sizes,1x-3x, I think that's awesome!! Anyhoo, I look forward to enjoying my Fabletics, in the months ahead, and skipping the month, when I don't want to, its just that easy, lil ladies:)

November 02, 2016

I was a member with Fabletics for only 5 months. With the exchange rate right now, my first $25.00 outfit ws $65.00 instead after the conversion. I do still wear the half joggers with the gold fabletics lettering down the side leg and the reversible sports bra with purple, yellow, blue, and black, and other side is just purple with black straps. They fit perfectly. So I know their sizing is done really well.. The fabric is excellent too. My sportsbra is super comfortable and hasn't stretched out. I fits just perfect. The joggers are still mint. I don't put them in the dryer though and they have gold lettering and I don't want the lettering to crack from the dryer.

i also forgot one month to say "no" by the 6th of the month, and my card got charged, it is too much for me to remember every 6th of the month, and I really don't work out daily so I only need 2 outfits at the most . But they seem to have really good clothing and lots of styles and designs.

May 06, 2016

I am a big fabletics fan, their stuff is cheap and looks awesome, it comes quickly and I like their rewards program. I can't stop buying their sweatpants.

April 20, 2016

I've ordered several outfits from this site and I've found them all to be very high quality, well made, nice thick materials. The fit has been true as well, and I got some great deals around Black Friday. I'm in Canada so I do pay the exchange but even still I think the prices are very reasonable. I've heard from a few people that they were surprised to see the monthly charge but this was made very clear to me when I signed up, and the money goes into your account so it's still your money to spend, and if you don't want to be charged you just skip the month. It's very simple. They even email to remind you. I've only forgotten once in a year so I just bought a new outfit!

1.0/5

March 23, 2016

Okay so I was super pumped like I know a lot of you were as well! Such cute outfits and what seems to be a reasonable price.
    Now I'm not a fitness instructor and I don't need to buy a bunch of new workout gear every month.
    All was great I got 3 outfits because hey it was super cheap! Months went by and I just so happened to not check my visa statement for a few months. When I finally did I was delivered quite the shock... Fabletics had been charging my credit card $25 every month as a "membership fee".... BULLSfnsfbiubrea...... I canceled my account right away.... If they want to charge a monthly fee... they should make that very clear.

March 02, 2016

My boyfriend brought me a 3 pieces kit for Christmas, and theses clothes are amazing. They are super soft, they don't stretch they stay the same shape. I will definitively buy again!

January 14, 2016

They are great and comfortable to wear! The price is great as well for a full set. And they fit any size!

3.2/5

January 12, 2016

Super comparable to lulu lemon! Great products and fits. The only downfall is that the products are now sold in US dollars, I wish they were sold in car dollars. Shipping should also be free.

December 16, 2015

I signed up for this subscription service. Their products are really nice. When you first sign up you get 50% off your first outfit so it makes for a really good deal. Unfortunately the rest of the prices aren't that great for Canadians given our poor dollar and the shipping costs. It's a hard service to get out of. You have to call them which is a pain.