Fabreeze Candles Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 622 in Home Fragrance

March 13, 2017

I love these Fabreeze Candles, the Meadow & Rain is our favorite - I think it smells like Melon. The scent lasts a long time and much longer burn time than other candles.

August 26, 2016

I did not even know that Fabreeze had candles! I was pleasantly surprised at how fragrant and reasonably priced they are - thank you for the opportunity to brighten the room!

April 25, 2016

The fabreeze candles are great. They smell wonderful and the scent covers a lot of the house. The only major down fall to these candles is that the whik is gone long before the wax. So even though you've used the candle there's a good 20% of the wax left in used and useless. In my eyes it's very wasteful and I hate when it happens. Wish they would fix this problems so we could enjoy the candle a little longer.

February 13, 2016

Ok these smell fresh and flower springy! The candles lasted quite a long time. The fragrance lingers after the candles are long out. I watch for price on these as sometimes can snag good deals.

February 12, 2016

In our house, we love smell good products. Our favourite is the Fabreeze Sleep Milk and Honey one. But all scents are pretty spectacular! The scent lasts a long time and keeps everything smelling fresh.

February 03, 2016

Worth purchasing when on sale, since I find they work but not as well as I had hoped. Some of the scents are very nice but some only smell nice until you burn them.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?