Facebook Reviews
#1 in Misc

Facebook is the wildly popular, free social networking site that combines the best of blogs, online forums, photo sharing, clever applications, and interaction among friends.

June 15, 2015

I think Facebook is a great way to keep connections with old friends and a good way to talk with people who you don't really want to give your phone number to.

June 14, 2015

Don't get me wrong I love facebook. But at times it can get really annoying when it keeps asking for your personal information and you just click skip and the next day it pops up again.

June 13, 2015

facebook is everywhere. it is the best way to connect and to reconnect with people from your past. it also the best way to let everyone know what you're upto, that is if you want them to know of course. it is also the best way of spreading a word, when you desperately need help, post a picture or a status, make it viral and for sure the "upper" people will go and help you. it is the best way to raise awareness. the only thing i find annoying on facebook is that you get a lot of game notifications when you're not even playing. another thing about facebook is that you don't know what you can see in your newsfeed. you might just be scrolling and someone suddenly post or share a very disgusting or disturbing picture.

June 12, 2015

i must say i did not think i would like social media. face book has reconnected me with many good people from my past , and if any one sends friend requests that i dont want contact with i simply ignore the request!!

June 12, 2015

Great way to stay in contact with people. I like that they are updating things so you can turn off certain features you dont want. The app needs to change to shop most recent instead of top stories

June 08, 2015

the best way to be in touch with family and friends no matter how far they are, and share all the important movement of life, easy and convenient in today’s fast life

June 02, 2015

For a little over 20 years I was searching for my birth father and I found him on Facebook. I've stayed in touch with friends for elementary school and middles schools and high school... I moved a few more times that I would have liked, but I wouldn't change anything! I love the diverse and extreme amount of friends I have all over the world!!!

May 30, 2015

Great way to keep in touch with with friends and old school friends. Especially like some of mines that lives in another state, hours away. But to some people it can be pretty addictive to some people.

May 23, 2015

what a great way to stay in touch with family and friends when you aren't able to see them on a regular basis. You can keep up to date with photos as well.

0.8/5

May 20, 2015

I don't understand why people need to know everything about other people's lives. If you are "friends" than give each other a call or meet for coffee.

Where am I right now: Not on Facebook :)