Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner Reviews
#64 in Self-Tanner

November 09, 2018

Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner

For years I went to the tanning bed..I worried every single time..Lots of cancer in my family over the years..Not only did I worry about cancer, but my face would freckle really bad, I hated that..One day I went to my favorite beauty salon..My beautiful hair dresser had the best tan ever..I asked what tanning lotion she was using..I was amazed to hear it was a self tanner..I was amazed to hear about Fake Bake..I purchased before I left the shop..I tried it on my legs that night..It was not orange nor streaky like all the other self tanners..Make sure to exfoliate before use..I got so many compliments..Within a few days I used it on the rest of my body..I will never buy another self tanner...Fake Bake forever...

August 01, 2018

Favorite self tanner by far

I have searched high and low for the best self tanner out there and for me, this is it! The application is absolutely perfect and I have never had an issue with streaking thanks to the colour guard. I LOVE that a tanning mitt is included as well!! The best part is the colour of the tan because it actually LOOKS like a tan! It has no gross smell and no orange.

January 10, 2018

The best self tanner

I have used many self tanners in my past and this is the best one by far. I use both the Fake Bake Flawless and Fake Bake Flawless Darker. I find the original one is good during winter months for a nice glow and the darker one is not as subtle and is good for summer months to put on top of your existing tan. Love the formula. Easy application, fast drying and streak free!

June 13, 2017

PERFECT!

Great self tanner, even comes with an application mitt! No streaks, dries fast, no smell, great color!! Doesn't come off on clothing like the many others I've tried .

June 09, 2017

I usually use St. Tropez as my self tanner but after some research I heard great things about FakeBake Flawless. It comes with a spritz bottle and terry cloth mitt for application. I find the mitt to be helpful to reach the middle of your back, and to not make your palms orange. The sent is nice, but can be a little reminiscent of chicken teriyaki at times (or so my boyfriend says.) I don't think it stinks as badly as other self tanners, but it certainly has a scent. I find you have to apply at least once a week to get a solid tan, and sometimes i spray directly on my body instead of spraying the solution on the mitt first. It soaks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave too much residue on your sheets. Make sure you apply before bed with no previous lotions or creams on and wear black! Sometimes my pillow is a little pink/reddish but it easily comes out in the wash.

February 21, 2017

Just used this last night. It's a very nice product and easy to use. Apples well, drys fast.Definitely exfoliate and have legs shaved. Best to do at night so it can absorb into skin. The picture doesn't do it justice but can see the spot I miss on the back of my leg. The only thing is I will have to play to better blend my feet and toes. Because of the dry, callused area on my toes they look a bit dirt. But other then that it's a really great product.

January 08, 2017

Amazing! I have used many fake tanners in the past and this has a very natural colour, minimal streaking and great results for the price. Comparable to a salon spray tan, but in your own home!

March 14, 2016

Works good with the glove, doesn't leave streaks when applied properly but it doesn't last as long as I would want it to * a couple of days* The price is great.

January 21, 2016

absolutely love this stuff, I rely on it in the winter! It does not give an orangey look, and no, you will not end up looking like Snooki...lol. The application is very easy, and the mitt that comes with it makes sure that the entire product is blended well. It is also great that you can see where you put it on, as it applies a little darker on your skin, which makes it easy to see if you have missed any spots. LOVE IT!

January 13, 2016

I'm a pale person so I'm always looking for a product that I can use to get a little color without having to use a tanning bed or to lay outside. This is very effective, I put it on before bed and rinse off in the shower the next morning and I'm left with a nice glow. It's good because it's gradual and you won't wake up orange after just one use. So you can choose how dark you want your tan to be. It also doesn't have the horrible scent that most self tanners have.