• Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner

Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

June 13, 2017

PERFECT!

Great self tanner, even comes with an application mitt! No streaks, dries fast, no smell, great color!! Doesn't come off on clothing like the many others I've tried .

June 09, 2017

I usually use St. Tropez as my self tanner but after some research I heard great things about FakeBake Flawless. It comes with a spritz bottle and terry cloth mitt for application. I find the mitt to be helpful to reach the middle of your back, and to not make your palms orange. The sent is nice, but can be a little reminiscent of chicken teriyaki at times (or so my boyfriend says.) I don't think it stinks as badly as other self tanners, but it certainly has a scent. I find you have to apply at least once a week to get a solid tan, and sometimes i spray directly on my body instead of spraying the solution on the mitt first. It soaks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave too much residue on your sheets. Make sure you apply before bed with no previous lotions or creams on and wear black! Sometimes my pillow is a little pink/reddish but it easily comes out in the wash.

February 21, 2017

Just used this last night. It's a very nice product and easy to use. Apples well, drys fast.Definitely exfoliate and have legs shaved. Best to do at night so it can absorb into skin. The picture doesn't do it justice but can see the spot I miss on the back of my leg. The only thing is I will have to play to better blend my feet and toes. Because of the dry, callused area on my toes they look a bit dirt. But other then that it's a really great product.

January 08, 2017

Amazing! I have used many fake tanners in the past and this has a very natural colour, minimal streaking and great results for the price. Comparable to a salon spray tan, but in your own home!

March 14, 2016

Works good with the glove, doesn't leave streaks when applied properly but it doesn't last as long as I would want it to * a couple of days* The price is great.

January 21, 2016

absolutely love this stuff, I rely on it in the winter! It does not give an orangey look, and no, you will not end up looking like Snooki...lol. The application is very easy, and the mitt that comes with it makes sure that the entire product is blended well. It is also great that you can see where you put it on, as it applies a little darker on your skin, which makes it easy to see if you have missed any spots. LOVE IT!

January 13, 2016

I'm a pale person so I'm always looking for a product that I can use to get a little color without having to use a tanning bed or to lay outside. This is very effective, I put it on before bed and rinse off in the shower the next morning and I'm left with a nice glow. It's good because it's gradual and you won't wake up orange after just one use. So you can choose how dark you want your tan to be. It also doesn't have the horrible scent that most self tanners have.

December 16, 2015

I have tried all kinds of self tanners. This one has a nice natural colour to it. It is a nice deep brown and doesn't look orange on my skin at all. It comes with a applicator mitt. This mitt helps blend the product onto the skin. The tanner is in a liquid form so you need to work very fast to blend it else it will dry the way it ran down your skin. I find it quite messy to apply. I always put it on in the shower. It comes off on my clothes. A couple of my bras are stained with this product. For quick results this is a great product but try and avoid wearing white!

December 15, 2015

It is expensive but it is worth it - love the smeel and the feel of it on my skin!

August 21, 2015

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SELF TANNER! (sorry to yell, well CAPS lock at you) BUT HONESTLY.
    So tanned, instantly, best and I mean BEST self tanner I have ever used. And let me tell you, you name it, I've tried it.

They actually know me by name at the beauty supply outlet because I'm in there at least once a month to religiously purchase this.

A little messy, but so worth it!!