Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1364 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

July 12, 2017

the one i like the most from Britney Spears

I tried all Britney Spears perfumes so far this one is the best, long lasting scent and my husband likes it too! the price is unbeatable very cheap so this is my money worth for sure!

2.8/5

June 27, 2017

Once is enough for me to purchase this Perfume

Some women are into Jewelry and others something else.I'm into buying Perfume because I like the scents I purchase, and I like how it makes me feel.Perfumes can be very expensive and smell terrible while some are a lot cheaper and smell a whole lot nicer.I bought Fantasy by Brittney Spears Perfume because when I smelled it,I thought it was really nice.When I got home that night ,the scent smelled even stronger.It smelled kinda sweet with a tangy hint mixed.I wasn't fussy about it after all.I gave it to my Sister who liked it.Everyone is different so,I would suggest you wear it while you are dong your shopping and maybe when you are finished,you may or not like it.Like I said ,when it comes to perfume I think that, women have their own preference in what they like in Perfumes.

June 27, 2017

My Fave Brand of Purfume

Id have to say this is one of my top picks of Britneys Purfume. It smells sweet almost like cotton candy. The scent stays on all day so no need to respray. Comes in a few sizes so perfect for travelling.

June 16, 2017

Like Candy

I find that all of Britney Spears Perfumes are very sweet. They're very fun and flirty and this one is no exception. The bottle is also very pretty. MAke sure you don't spray more than once as even 2 comes off a little too strong.

May 16, 2017

One of my top favourtes and has been for years. I have always been inlove with this ones price, and smell. but it is one that doesnt last long enough.

May 11, 2017

I really like the Britny Spears Perfume. Nice scent, nothing to strong. I don't like anything that smells like roses. It is lasting me a long time as I don't like to wear it everyday. The price was good for the amount I got and like I said, it does last long for me. I would recommend it to anyone.

May 04, 2017

This is a very pretty smelling perfume,I have tried it but can't wear it as my daughter wears it and I like to have my own smell lol yes it smells DIFFRENT on Everyone but I'm funny like that ,she smells so pretty in this it's a very calming smell as well I find .When I smell it I think of my daughter <3 I Will definitely buy again for her

May 02, 2017

I liked Britney Spears perfume in my early twenties. It's sweet and musky . It was my go to perfume back then . It's okay now but I would like it better without the musk notes. I actually still have a bottle of this on my dresser lol

April 06, 2017

This fragrance should never be lack on my chest. I totally love this perfume. Its one of my favorites. It have a sweet smell and last for hours. I totally love it!

March 18, 2017

Ok Im not a huge Britney Spears fan. I bought this product because it smelt great on me didn't give me a migrane and it has a sweet lovely fragrance to it cute bottle and was a great price at Shoppers drug mart for under 25 bucks

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists