Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

January 12, 2018

I would most definitely recommend this product.

I absolutely adore this perfume. Hands down one of my favourites. I'm on my second bottle of it currently. I love the cotton candy scent to this perfume. It smells amazing!

December 12, 2017

LOVE

- FAV perfume
    - bought 2 because I loved them so much
    - little more pricey compared to others, but worth it
    - very sweet scent, mix of candy and berries
    - bottle is very attractive

October 26, 2017

Very sweet smell

If you're into sweet perfume that's the right perfume for you. The smell also stays for a long time even if you spray just a little bit. The quality it's pretty good and affordable, I would recommend.

October 10, 2017

Perfume is amazing!!!

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes, I've bought it several times & use it almost every day! I love this perfume and I honestly would be so sad if it ever went away.

October 02, 2017

Souvenir d'adolescence...

Ce fut mon premier vrai parfum lorsque j'étais adolescente et je l'ai porté très longtemps. Il sent très sucré et je l'ai adoré. Avec le temps j'ai préféré une odeur un peu plus ''mature'' sans tomber dans le Chanel no. 5 mais à l'occasion j'aime bien aller le sentir à la pharmacie pour me rappeler des bons souvenirs.

September 28, 2017

Amazing

I absolutely love this perfume ! The price is great and the scent is great. It's almost like cotton candy but not too sweet. It lasts a long time which is another great thing about it.

July 12, 2017

the one i like the most from Britney Spears

I tried all Britney Spears perfumes so far this one is the best, long lasting scent and my husband likes it too! the price is unbeatable very cheap so this is my money worth for sure!

2.8/5

June 27, 2017

Once is enough for me to purchase this Perfume

Some women are into Jewelry and others something else.I'm into buying Perfume because I like the scents I purchase, and I like how it makes me feel.Perfumes can be very expensive and smell terrible while some are a lot cheaper and smell a whole lot nicer.I bought Fantasy by Brittney Spears Perfume because when I smelled it,I thought it was really nice.When I got home that night ,the scent smelled even stronger.It smelled kinda sweet with a tangy hint mixed.I wasn't fussy about it after all.I gave it to my Sister who liked it.Everyone is different so,I would suggest you wear it while you are dong your shopping and maybe when you are finished,you may or not like it.Like I said ,when it comes to perfume I think that, women have their own preference in what they like in Perfumes.

June 27, 2017

My Fave Brand of Purfume

Id have to say this is one of my top picks of Britneys Purfume. It smells sweet almost like cotton candy. The scent stays on all day so no need to respray. Comes in a few sizes so perfect for travelling.

June 16, 2017

Like Candy

I find that all of Britney Spears Perfumes are very sweet. They're very fun and flirty and this one is no exception. The bottle is also very pretty. MAke sure you don't spray more than once as even 2 comes off a little too strong.