Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1298 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

April 06, 2017

This fragrance should never be lack on my chest. I totally love this perfume. Its one of my favorites. It have a sweet smell and last for hours. I totally love it!

March 18, 2017

Ok Im not a huge Britney Spears fan. I bought this product because it smelt great on me didn't give me a migrane and it has a sweet lovely fragrance to it cute bottle and was a great price at Shoppers drug mart for under 25 bucks

March 06, 2017

I bought this perfume, one because it's by Britney Spears, two because of the gorgeous bottle, and three because the smell was delicious ! The fruity mix of litchi, golden quince and kiwi. The heart of this perfume is jasmine and white chocolate scents.Then the base combines orris root, musk and woods. This is one of my favourite scents by far !

February 24, 2017

This perfume brings me back too my high school years....This was the one I had used all though grade 10-12 over 10 years ago and I still would recognize the smell when I pass someone in the mall. It has a beautiful scent of Lychee, Quince & Kiwi, middle notes of Cupcake, Jasmine & White Chocolate Orchid with a Musk, Orris Root & Sensual Woods fragrance. It has a lovely sweet smell that keeps you wanting too spray it all on day long. Its not overwhelming or powerful as I'm pretty sensitive too strong smells and it never did bother me.

I absolutely admire the bottle it comes in. A bright pink, jeweled glass bottle and its has some weight too it. It looks beautiful sitting there on your dresser. I even had fun collecting all the other Britney Spear Fragrances just because the bottles looked so cute and pretty. They add sparkling diamonds on the bottle as well which adds a cute finishing touch.

You can buy this anywhere still...Im so surprised to see it still selling in stores as its been almost 12 years ago since I bought this bottle. I believe Britney released this fragrance in 2005. But Walmart and Sears is the place you can purchase this still. When I run out of perfume I think I may just re-live my high school memories and get this again.

February 20, 2017

This perfume makes me feel young. It brings back memories of a perfume I had in the eighties by another pop singer. The bottle is really cute and the scent is pleasant and not strong or annoying. A little spray will last all day.

February 13, 2017

This is the best one out of all the Britney Spears perfumes I have tried. It has a wonderful scent that isn't overpowering. The price is super cheap compared to other perfume brands too.

February 10, 2017

This perfume is my go to when I go out for a girls night out. It also lasts a long time. Love how confident it makes me feel. Very happy with this product.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favourite perfumes and has been for many years! I love to wear it out on girls nights and date nights. It has a great sweet smell that reminds me of cotton candy! I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance.

January 27, 2017

This has been one of my go to scents for years! Love the smell of this perfume and you can't beat the price! Always get compliments on my perfume when I wear it.

January 19, 2017

For YEARS this was my number one perfume. I wore it EVERY day and still really love the scent. The bottle is also super cute just like the rest of the line.