Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

July 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

lovely smell

Now this is my favourite out of all the cheaper celebrity perfumes. It smells divine and always get told 'you smell nice' when wearing this. It doesn't last as long as the more expensive perfumes so I do re spray after afew hours but at that price ..I can

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Sweet

This perfume is very sweet smelling which I love. It’s good value for money and use it as a ‘work perfume’ it lasts ages and people always comment on scent

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells Divine

Was gifted this for my birthday a few months ago. At first I was sceptical as I like most of the "celebrity perfumes" but the floral smell is gorgeous. It's not overbearing and you can still smell it at the end of the day.

June 26, 2019

My daughters all love this soft scent.Will buy again

They loved the scent and also their friends wanted to know what they were wearing, for once they both agreed on same thing...MOM WIN :) Its hard to find a scent that's easy to wear anywhere as a lot of places are trying to be scentfree nowadays but this isn't overpowering at all.

June 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells great!

This perfume is one of my favs. It lasts forever (like years) and it's potent! Only 1 spray will do. And it stays for most of the day. It smells delicious, too! Plus it's cute and pink

March 25, 2019

The only perfume I wear!

I am going to be very honest in this review. I do not rate 5 stars lightly but i can say with 100% honesty that you will not regret buying this product. I only have to buy one bottle every six or seven months and it smells AMAZING. It is the only perfume i wear and everyone who knows me knows this is my scent.

March 19, 2019

Worth Every Penny!

I love this perfume! It smells amazing and comes in the prettiest bottle! I personally think it's a good price and its worth every penny to me. I've purchased multiple bottles and will continue to do so in the future.

February 10, 2019

Loveeeit

Ce parfum est le seul que j'ai trouvé qu'il me "fait" comme l'on dit si bien. Je ne sent pas l'odeur lorsque je le porte , les gens me disent qu'il sent très bon est l'odeur est subtile!!! Un achat que je vais toujours racheter !!!

September 28, 2018

Oppps she did it again

Her perfume game has been strong for years! and there a reason why! its smells amazing!! she knows exactly what were looking for in a perfume and I'm glad it's a great price!

July 23, 2018

Great smell for a decent price

I recently bought this perfume as I could justify spending 60+ dollars on my favorite perfume.
    It is a decent amount for a decent price
    Smells great and last decently I'd buy this again for sure