Farmacy eye dew total eye cream Reviews

September 01, 2019

I received this product from the FabFitFun boxes

I love the creamy feel of this product and have been using it more as a preventative eye cream rather than a treatment eye cream. It smells great and feels good on my sensitive skin. No irritation and my eyes do look fresher!

August 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Love!

I l- o- v- e Farmacy products. This eye cream seems to know exactly what my need. It leaves them feeling soft, hydrated and refreshed. I love it!

June 16, 2019

Okay eye cream

I received this eye cream in my fabfitfun box. I find it to be an okay eye cream. It’s not too thick and heavy. But I don’t find anything particularly special about it, that it would make me want to buy it again. It moisturizes okay.

December 19, 2018
    California, United States

Love this cream!

I got this product in a subscription box and I will continue to buy it at full price. It's such a nice cream. I really like the fresh scent and I've noticed improvement in the texture and tone of the skin under my eyes since I started using it.
    I highly recommend it!

April 19, 2018
    New York, United States

Great cream

Just got this a few weeks ago and I’m totally loving it, very moisturizing and I have seen a significant change in the puffiness if the eyes. The only problem with this cream is the price tag. It’s pretty steep in price considering the amount you get, but overall would definitely recommend and buy again.

April 04, 2017

This eye cream is $49 at sephora. It is made with Farmacy's echinacea GreenEnvy complex, all natural. It is very hydrating, and a lottle goes a long way. It does not feel heavy or synthetic on the eyes - there is no residue that balls up when you ouch your face throughout the day. It leaves a matte, powdery feeling, so your eyes are not greasy looking after application. I have been using it for about a week, so haven't noticed drastic results yet, but I am happy with it so far. It does not irritate my eyes or make them water.

Updated On: November 15, 2017

The one thing I don't like about the product is the packaging. The opening of the jar is more narrow than the body of the jar, so once the product is near the end, you really have to dig your fingers in there. The product settles around the sides of the jar and its really hard to get out!