Febreeze air freshener - Hawaiian aloha Reviews

Good - 0

August 03, 2020

un parfum de paradis ensoleillé

Febreeze air freshener Hawaiian Aloha
    est vraiment le rafraichisseur d'air que j'aime plus que tout !!! un parfum avec des effluves rappelant les belles plages d'Hawaï !!!
    j'adore son odeur de fleur de tiaré !!!

June 15, 2020

Yummm

Love this spray!! Makes my house smell so fresh and so inviting!! I love many of the scents available, but this one always smells like we’re in the tropics!! Would 100% recommend!!

June 13, 2020

Love Love Love the Scent

I have always liked Febreeze products but I absolutely love the scent of this product. I use it everywhere and all the time. I have even sprayed it in my room before bed as the scent is soothing. Will always purchase this product

June 08, 2020

Great spray

This spray makes any household smell incredible. I would recommend this product to anyone who love s great smelling space. From the house to the car to whatever you want smelling good.

March 23, 2020

One of the best Hawaiian scents !

Doesnt drown the house - non perfumy, but a refreshing scent that lingers. One of the best scents out there! Keeps away pet odors, even food odors and more. Or just to spritz for a nice sunny scent to relax in.