Febreeze for Small Spaces Reviews

May 31, 2017

I am absolutely in love with the febreeze small spaces with gain air freshner. It makes my bathroom smell so good without being to overpowering. I highly recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.

April 20, 2017

It freshens the air in a smaller space without being overpowering, and it requires no plug-in or batteries. The Gain & Rain scent smells Really nice . I will definitely continue to use this product.

February 27, 2017

I live in a teeny tiny apartment so this product is perfect for my needs! I always trust febreeze because they last forever, their fragrances smells amazing and the price is very affordable. Three components that are important to me. The packaging is also very cute and versatile so I'm not afraid to leave it on a shelve.

April 21, 2016

This product is great from my mom who lives in a nursing home - she has a cat and it keeps her little room smelling great all the time! Definitely recommend!