Febreze Air effects spray Reviews

August 07, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Smells Great!

I have used each scent of the Febreeze Air Effects. They are great smelling. I spray them all throughout my home and even use them on my curtsins and furniture, with no staining or issues. Smell lasts a good while too after spraying.

July 03, 2019

Great for freshing up

We have kids and animals, I make fabreeze apart of my cleaning routine. After I vacuum and mop I spray the couches and beds, even the pet beds and it smells great. It’s perfect before guests come over

March 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fabrèeze spray

Fabreeze spray has an effective scent, it doesn't cover up the odor it really do eliminate them. It is great for those area where odor lingers i.e. bathrooms ,kitchens, closets and basements. It is really good value for its effectiveness. Priced just right.

February 06, 2019

Fabreeze Spray

Spray is easy to use and long lasting. I use this spray after cooking in the kitchen to get rid of the smell. It really does take away the odour and smells really nice! Has several scents to choose from too.

January 06, 2019

Light and Airy Spray

I always have this in the house
    I use it on bedding, carpets, upholstery, hockey equipment and even the car!!!
    In fact anywhere that you want a fresh, light spray to cover up musty, stale odours
    I always use the "bacteria killer" one as an added bonus

December 22, 2018
    Texas, United States

Fabreeze

This product smells very good and its not too overwhelming. Some Sprays are too much and you have to open a window after you spray them. various scents and not a bad price. last a long time.

December 22, 2018

Smells good

I have used genaric products and they smell for couple minutes and u have to spray again. With this product it will keep house smelling fresh all day.

December 20, 2018

They have many different fragrances

We use it in our home and love them. Easy to use just spray. Smells are nice not too strong like some. Different fragrances to choose from depending on your preference.

December 19, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

I would buy this product again and again...

Oh my goodness I absolutely love this stuff.... iit smells amazing and clean... iit also keeps the room smelling great for quite some time... it's a good product to keep on hand

November 14, 2018

Always On Hand

We always have this product on hand -- at home, when camping, in the car and even on vacation. It help refresh the air and fabric around us. This really helps everything smell better. It is a great product we can't live without -- well it makes things smell better.