Febreze Air Effects with Gain
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Febreze Air Effects with Gain Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
3 reviews
Ranked #298 out of 413 in Household Cleaning Products

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2016

    J'utilise ce produit dans ma salle de bain et mon dieu, ça sent le paradis. Ça sent l'été et couvre tous les odeurs imaginable. Le prix est peut-être un peu élevé pour un produit qui ne dure pas très longtemps, mais le produit est magique donc ça en vaux la peine.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 09, 2015

    Enfin un sent bon qui sent bon pas un parfum commun et ou trop floral ou pas naturel. Tout comme le produit gain qui lave le linge l'odeur est super agréable et ça change très bien les odeurs de la maison . Un peu dispendieux si tu compares aux autres produits dans le même genre, mais il vaut la peine à l'occasion de s'en procurer .

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 13, 2014

    I've loved using Febreze Air effects since they've been on the market. I'm a scent person and love being surrounded by a pleasant fresh smell that lasts for more than a few seconds. Febreze Air Effects delivers long lasting scents. There's such a fuss over Gain this & that, and I do like Gain products, but I really wasn't sure of it as an air freshener scent. To my huge surprise I LOVE it! Yes, I admit I love the smell of any house doing laundry as I walk by. That wonderful renewed smell and sense of clean, & fresh, makes me smile. We're a household of 5, so there are days when unpleasant smells abound and it just needs to be gone! I find Febreze Air Effects with Gain does this very well, quickly and it last for awhile. I do advise not spraying too much as it can be too much if overdone for some people...read my husbter lol. I love this product and highly recommend it and the others in the line. It's often on sale and coupons are also often available making it an even better deal.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity

    Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic
    Has anyone tried Monat?


    Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

    Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall


    Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

    Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic
    Quo

    mkt350 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme


    Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Views ?

    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles