Febreze Air Effects with Gain Reviews

Good - 0

June 25, 2017

Love Febreze

I love Febreze products . I have over 30 in my couponing stockpile . They're Available in a variety of different scents . This one is gain. It's good but it's not their best scent . It does smell similar to gain but just not as strong. Febreze air fresheners have a wet mist like spray and it quickly gets rid of any unpleasant odors . Regular price is approximately $3.49 and they often go on sale from 2.49-2.99 . I always find coupons and use offers available on checkout 51. I can usually get them free or for 50 cents. Gain scent isn't the best scent for me but it's still good .

June 25, 2017

Gain, in a spray.

If you like the smell of Gain laundry soap, then you will like this. The bottle has a continuous spray nozzle, so you can walk through the whole house and spray non-stop if you like. The scent lasts for about 20-30 minutes, and then it fades--but it deodorizes the air and anything it lands on, so it freshens as well.

July 18, 2016

J'utilise ce produit dans ma salle de bain et mon dieu, ça sent le paradis. Ça sent l'été et couvre tous les odeurs imaginable. Le prix est peut-être un peu élevé pour un produit qui ne dure pas très longtemps, mais le produit est magique donc ça en vaux la peine.

June 09, 2015

Enfin un sent bon qui sent bon pas un parfum commun et ou trop floral ou pas naturel. Tout comme le produit gain qui lave le linge l'odeur est super agréable et ça change très bien les odeurs de la maison . Un peu dispendieux si tu compares aux autres produits dans le même genre, mais il vaut la peine à l'occasion de s'en procurer .

June 13, 2014

I've loved using Febreze Air effects since they've been on the market. I'm a scent person and love being surrounded by a pleasant fresh smell that lasts for more than a few seconds. Febreze Air Effects delivers long lasting scents. There's such a fuss over Gain this & that, and I do like Gain products, but I really wasn't sure of it as an air freshener scent. To my huge surprise I LOVE it! Yes, I admit I love the smell of any house doing laundry as I walk by. That wonderful renewed smell and sense of clean, & fresh, makes me smile. We're a household of 5, so there are days when unpleasant smells abound and it just needs to be gone! I find Febreze Air Effects with Gain does this very well, quickly and it last for awhile. I do advise not spraying too much as it can be too much if overdone for some people...read my husbter lol. I love this product and highly recommend it and the others in the line. It's often on sale and coupons are also often available making it an even better deal.