Febreze Candles Reviews
Ranked #481 in Misc

January 06, 2017

The Febreze candles come in a wide variety of scents to choose from and are long lasting. I love the fact that these candles actually smell just like the scent that you purchase, unlike some other brands which do not smell like what they say they are.

May 07, 2015

I am someone who like my house to smell good! I use candle warmers, wax warmers and candles. Febreze candles have a very inviting scent that lasts for as long as the candle burns, right down to the very end.

April 15, 2015

i absolutly love candles and the febreze candles are awesome one small candle freshens up a big room

February 13, 2015

I love to use these candles when I smell doggie odor in the house. I like to buy the floral scented candles to burn. They do work at destroying the odor and not masking it.

August 09, 2014

These are very fragrant and effective candles. They get rid of bad odors and fill your home with a refreshing smell. I would recommend it.

April 15, 2014

I keep these going in my house a couple times a week the scent lasts and the aroma carries through the entire downstairs

April 15, 2014

The candles come in wonderful fragrances. They burn very evenly and are pleasing to the eye.

February 28, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Febreeze Candles, every scent they have I have tried and I love the vanilla one the best so far. I have bought so many I cleaned the jars up and made up a set of 12 drinking glasses and gave them to my daughter. They work great as drinking glasses after the candle is finished and I love them. I am so happy that Febreeze keeps making great smelling products. Thanks Febreeze. You are the best ever.