Amazing

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher in Moonlit Lavender Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 229 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

This Febreeze is very different than their fabric refresher. It is a ""room spray" and comes in 2 scents. This one I bought because I am a lavender freak. I like to spray it in the room about 10 minutes before I am ready to get into bed and read. It is calming, but very strong, so don't spray more than 2 sprays. I don't use it for my actual bedding, it gives me a headache if it is too close to my nose. I also don't use it to eliminate odors, I don't have odors in my bedroom. And I don't think one should either. It lasts a very long time, as I use it rarely, only if I really am in the mood. However, when it comes down to it, breathing in these fumes is not good for our health. I wont buy it again.

June 08, 2015

I hope they never stop making it because it's so effective! It doesn't only get rid of unwanted odors in the room, it is also very soothing. It could use a little stepping down because it smells a lot like men cologne but after it settles, it's relaxing. Been buying it since it came out.

March 22, 2015

This is ok. I like the idea of spraying your sheets just before bed. And the scent is very relaxing and calming. The only downside I found was that scent disappeared very quick. As soon as I got into bed I can not long smell anything,

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    What is everyone's biggest pet peeve?!

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !