Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Reviews

Gloss Bomb delivers explosive shine, now in two universal shades handpicked by Rihanna herself: Each shade is designed to be the ultimate finishing touch to any look. Drench lips in the Fenty Glow, a perfect rose nude—we’re talking the unicorn of nudes that looks good on everyone. Or glaze them in Diamond Milk, a wash of shimmering pearl that’s like a dewy highlight for your lips. One luscious swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand gives lips more to love, while conditioning shea butter enriches from within. Lips look instantly fuller and smoother, with a non-sticky formula that’s super shiny and has an addictive peach-vanilla scent you just can’t get enough of.

Product info via FentyBeauty.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 18, 2021

So bomb.

Honesty, it is pricier than lipglosses you can find from other brands, but this is so worth it. I bought this because of the hype on TikTok so I had high expectations and it definitely met my high expectations! I got the colour "Fu$$Y" which is a pinky tone with sparkle. It applies very easily, it's not too goopy and there is something about it that makes you lips look a lot fuller. I think there is a bit of tingle which means it probably has an ingredient that plumps it up a bit. It is a bit sheer than you might think but I love it. I've been wearing it every day even when I'm not going anywhere. I want to try the other colours now too.

August 06, 2021

Lip gloss <333

I love this product since it’s very glossy and makes my lips feel so smooth and plump. It’s 100% worth it even for the expensive price. It’s my holy grail.

June 23, 2021

My favourite lip gloss

This is my all time favourite lip gloss! It looks and feels amazing on the lips and very comfortable to wear. It is not sticky and is not very long lasting but I personally do not mind.

April 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for day or night

This is the perfect on the go kind of gloss! I always feel like a glam girl wearing it! The price is good for the product and the way that it looks good on anyone is also a plus! Its for sure the one i grab real quick if im in a rush

March 24, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Fenty Glow

Fenty's Gloss Bonb lipgloss in Fenty Glow is a buttery, lightweight and hydrating lipgloss that offers a superior glaze.

Fenty Glow is a shade that has won 2 ChickAdvisor awards due to it being the ultimate nude shade for everybody and a bestseller for the brand. It's the unicorn of nude lip glosses.

January 17, 2021

It’s fenty!

The only downside of this is that there isn’t enough in the bottle 😔 I have 3 of the gloss boom luminizers and love them all. The pop! The tint! The smell! It’s fenty!

September 09, 2020

A+

I didn't really like gloss products my whole life. But this one has won my heart over. It has a beautiful color and doesn't make my lips feel like I coated them in glue. It has a beautiful shine, the color range is great too. Perfect with any makeup look. Definitely recommend.

September 02, 2020

Not sticky and gorgeous colour

This lipgloss is expensive but I have yet to see it look bad on someone. It is a gorgeous universal colour that suits everyone! I recommend even though the price tag is high.

July 21, 2020

Best Lipgloss Ever!

This line of lip glosses is definitely worth a buy. The lip glosses are thick and very longlasting and will for sure stay on throughout the day. Invest in these and say goodbye to the thin and sheer lipglosses.

July 17, 2020

i love this product so much.

i never review for products but for this one i have to. it is really amazing and after using this gloss my lips feels reeally nice. I have wasted so much money in buying a gloss that lasts for few hours. but this one lasts for a long time and i don't have to keep reapplying it. Amazing product.