FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

January 20, 2018

Shine bright

Wowwwwwwww!
    I’m deeply in love with this amazing highlighter. I’ve got the color trophy wife and I think this is the most pigmented. I recommended it!

January 19, 2018

Love it for that fenty face

Rihanna killed it with her makeup line. I’m a highlight junkie and this did not disappoint whatsoever. I love it. I like that to had a brilliant and a more natural highlight. I would highly recommend

November 10, 2017

A MUST have!

DEFIN recommend this!!! I honestly wear makeup only on Saturday when I go out with friends as I love sleeping in prior to work on a daily basis so I'm definitelu not a make up expert but yes, yes, YES! This is a must have! I used to spend a good amount of time placing concealer, then power to set it for the night and a few hours later my face was always shiney. I hate my skin for that. With RiRi's foundation though, it never is! 100% recommending this to anyone who doesn't want or know how to place make up that takes hours lol. A big thank you to my girl for telling me about this!!

October 11, 2017

RiRi Did Amazing

I am not a Rihanna stan, so this isn't coming from a stan perspective. I bought the killawatt highlighters in Mean Money/Hustla Baby and OF COURSE Trophey Wife.

Mean Money/Hustla Baby is a duo and it's perfect for everyday and night out as well. It is so finely milled, like it looks perfect on my medium skin tone. But I know it works well for all skin tones.

Trophey Wife is a very unique shade, it's super blinding. Super beautiful. It does have glitter in it so beware, if you aren't a fan of glitter this ain't for you. In fact, this ain't for the faint of heart lol. It is a highlighter you would wear for a special occasion. Suits deeper skin tones better.

Both of these double are eye shadows too!

October 06, 2017

Truly amazing highlighters

This highlighter is very good. When I heard Rihanna was releasing a beauty line, I had zero interest. However, when I went in store an swatched everything, I ended up buying three products. One of them was the Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak highlighter. I love it so much! It is very pigmented, blinding and lasts literally all day. Almost all of my highlighters fade throughout the day, especially the powder ones. This one still looks blinding by bedtime! I'm going to have to go back and purchase more shades! Worth the hype.

October 04, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

Jai acheté le trophy wife qui est selon moi le plus important de la collection. La pigmentation est folle et le rendu extrêmement modulable malgré ce que j'ai pu entendre sur certaines revues !

September 23, 2017

Trophy Wife Highlighter!

Very pigmented, light, fun, there's nothing else like it. I love it. It stays put all day long. Quality is great. Price is average of a high end product. I definitely recommend it.