Fenty By Rihanna Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Reviews
#10 in Lip Gloss

March 17, 2020

Super pretty

These are some of my go-to lipglosss for the winter! These deep nude shades are so pretty and give me 90s makeup vibes. I like that they‘re non-sticky, long lasting and pigmented enough to be worn on their own.

February 20, 2020

The bomb

I love the gloss bomb collection. The formula is not too sticky and it lasts a long time. The smell is amazing. I find myself reaching for this lipgloss more than the others. It’s got a great colour tint for someone who doesn’t like a lot of colour in their lip gloss

January 14, 2020

I adore this lip gloss

I absolutely love this lip gloss it is my go to! It makes your Lips pop and it’s the perfect shade for all skin tones! It has the right about of shimmer as well!

December 08, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Gloss bomb is the bomb

If you love glosses and havnt tried this you need to immediately

A subtle colour with a little sparkle to make lips look natural and juicy it lasts hours and smells Devine

My favourite gloss

August 24, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

It's the bomb!!

This is one hell of a product
    It smells great which personally for me is a bonus. The colour pay off it stunning. It's slightly sticky but that doesn't bother me. And after all it's a gloss.

I like the packaging its sophisticated as well as small and practical. It's great in lips alone or over a lipstick. It's perfect if your wanting a subtle gloss with a tad of colour pigment. Making lips look plump and juicy.

July 24, 2019

Best lipgloss

The absolute best lipgloss I’ve tried. I thought it was over-hyped, but it’s really the best. Smooth, glossy, super shiney without being sticky, and glitter without feeling gritty. Lasts a very long time and smells amazing

July 21, 2019

Great colour and no stickiness!

I love this lip gloss and am on my second tube. It is not sticky, or too thick. I have it in Fenty Glow which is a beautiful colour for medium to deep skintones, that enhances your natural lip colour. It has a slight scent that reminds me of watermelon. I wear it almost daily - either alone or over lipstick. It is moisturizing, and lasts several hours so I am not constantly reapplying.