4.9/5
Ferrero Eggs (Cocoa) Reviews
#433 in Chocolate

Good - 0

December 04, 2017

Creamy and crunchy wafer!

I love these ferrero eggs (although I prefer the hazelnut one just a bit more)! Along with the hazelnut variety, I find that this cocoa version offers something a little more familiar and mainstream. While you cannot go wrong with the classic ferrero rocher, I find that I prefer these ones more because there is no nut in the middle. I am not a huge nut in chocolate fan, but I do like the flavour it brings so finding this product was great! I am a little sad it is only offered during easter but it allows me to have better self control and look forward to the next year!

April 11, 2017

Oh these are a good , 3.99 for 10 eggs ,not to bad tasting but I like ferrero rocher round ones the original way better ,family loves them more I found really sweet but still good

March 09, 2016

The Ferrero eggs come in Cocoa and Hazelnut. They are dark and milk chocolate covered crispy eggs with a chocolaty filling. I tried the Cocoa. They were yummy! Not too heavy or sweet tasting - very enjoyable. It is about 57 calories for 1 and the eggs are a good size so it's pretty good calorie-wise. They melt in your mouth and don't leave a sticky-sweet taste afterwards. Extremely satisfying for that 'chocolate fix' you may desire throughout the day! I highly recommend them! Enjoy!