Fiber 1 chewy light bars peanut butter chocolate Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #49 out of 295 in Granola Bars

June 08, 2017

I really enjoyed this Fibre 1 bar. It is made of puffed cereal, which gives an interesting texture that I have never before had in a granola bar. It is not quite as chewy as the Fibre 1 Chewy Oats and Chocolate bar. This bar is light and has a caramel taste to it, in my opinion. I find the taste of the peanut butter is extremely light and I wish it came out a bit more. I like that you can get a lot of your fibre intake in one bar.

June 08, 2017

I really enjoyed these granola bars. There is almost a rice puff and bran cereal texture and feel to this granola bar. It is soft and easy to eat. I feel there is a perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. The peanut butter flavor is not prominent but you get just enough of it. I really like how much fiber is packed into this one bar.

3.2/5

June 05, 2017

These are loaded with sugar. I couldn't believe it when I read the grams on the back of the package. Taste was okay but almost like flavoured cardboard texture. Not good at all.

September 27, 2016

I love fiber 1 bars! I was very happy on my last grocery trip to see that there were more products available, so of course I had to buy them. They were on sale for $2.99 each so I purchased the 2 newest products including these chocolate light bars.

These have both milk chocolate and dark chocolate and these bars are made of what seems to be a puffed rice product and they are extremely tasty. These are super good for something that's only 100 calories and they are a fantastic sweet treat. I will defiantly buy these again.

0.5/5

September 25, 2016

This is one of the worst granola type bar I think there is out there. I'm so sorry but it is chemicals, chemicals, chemicals. The list of ingredients is more than there ever should be. I have eaten these when the Fibre One line first came out and all of them were really bad. I actually could taste ""chemicals". I really don't recommend them.

September 25, 2016

I love I fiber 1 bars and I was excited to see these new bars at the grocery store and knew I had to try them. These peanut butter chocolate bars were on sale for $2.99 and are surprisingly tasty especially considering they are only 100 calories.

These have the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate and they have almost a rice puff texture. I really liked these bars and think they are a healthier sweet treat and I will defiantly purchase these again in the future.

September 08, 2016

This makes me feel like I'm cheating when I'm not completely throwing my daily intake of food out the window. When I'm craving something sweet and the time is right I'll go for one of these bars.

January 12, 2016

I just really love them taste wise there nice and chewy with something sweet! I wish it had more protein in them though but the fiber is a good amount for a snack.

January 28, 2015

I buy Fibre one peanut butter and chocolate bars all time .. {100 calorie { they sure tastes awesome .wont do without them .quick snack.

February 12, 2014

These are great for if your running late but need to grab something to fuel yourself. They are also really yummy!!