3.9/5
Fiber One Chewy Bars Oat and Chocolate Reviews
Ranked #8 in Granola Bars

Rich chocolate chips and all that fiber in one delicious bar. That means you’ll be getting 35% of the daily fiber recommendation while you’re busy enjoying an indulgent snack . Taking care of yourself suddenly sounds like fun.

May 19, 2017

I absolutely love these granola bars. They have a mildly sweet flavour, and of course are topped with chocolate which is wonderful. I love that this granola bar has a sort of oatmeal taste to it. I also feel there is a mild taste of honey. This granola bar has a nice texture to it. These can help you add fiber to your diet. You can find these at Costco or Walmart at a very good price.

May 19, 2017

You can often find a large pack of these at Costco or Wal Mart for a great price. These are one of my favourite granola bars, and I have tried many. They are chewy and flavourful, and allow you to get needed fibre into your diet without much effort. To me, they always taste so fresh and the honey-like substance that holds the bar together gives a nice chew and sweetness. The mini chocolate chips throughout the bar add a lovely chocolatey taste and crunch to the perfectly sweet, chewy bar. The chocolate drizzle adds an extra chocolate hit, but without making the bar taste too chocolatey or sweet. I would recommend these to anyone who likes granola bars and is looking for a way to add fibre to their diet.

February 16, 2017

I don't know if this is a good way to get fiber but I love it. It's delicious and it has 5g of fiber and low in calories. I don't eat it for fiber but I consider it a healthier, delicious snack with fiber.

January 16, 2017

I think these are great! I love the taste and the texture. They keep me feeling full and its so important to me to get that little extra fiber in my diet daily.

October 19, 2016

I love this product. I am constantly on the go whether to school or to work and I love to have granola bars on me. They are easy to grab and go and they are also delicious. I love these fiber one bars because of the nutritional value. I don't get enough fiber in my diet so this is a good source of it while remaining tasty.

July 11, 2016

Quel bon gout et quelle bonne option pour ceux et celles qui recherchent des collations hautes en fibres.
    Les enfants en raffolent et je n'hésites pas à en glisser dans leur boite à lunch.
    Délicieux et sain!

July 01, 2016

LOVE THESE!! Hands down my favorite granola bar. It helps satisfy my chocolate craving without the guilt! The best part is that they are delicious and nutritious!

March 17, 2016

For a mom on the go this product is key! I need to keep in my purse, diaper bag, stroller pack and in the glove compartment! These bars are everywhere. So sweet, delicious and good for you!

March 04, 2016

I find these granola bars to be an extra sweet treat with lots of fibre. I find them quite sweet but like the fibre. I think the cost much more than a regular granola bar, so I don't buy them very often; usually when they are on sale.

January 04, 2016

Yum! These fiber bars taste good, have a good texture, and have just over a third of your daily fiber needs. These are a healthier alternative than regular granola bars because they have more fiber. The sugar content is still on the high side, but it is very hard to find bars that don't have that.