Finish All-In-1 Powerball Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food.

February 28, 2017

I have used liquid detergent and powder detergent from other brands and swapped to this one due to the better value of price per load. I have been happy with the tabs as my dishes come out clean without a weird white residue like the powder detergent did.

The tabs are great as they contain all the cleaner you need instead of having to squirt or pour detergent into the cup and either get too much or too little product, causing waste. Since you only need one tab per load, I know that I can get 90 loads of dishes from this one box! One load of dishes a day would mean that I get about three months of clean dishes from this one box!

The tab fits perfectly in the detergent compartment of my dishwasher.

► Do the tabs dissolve?
    - Yes, they do. I have not seen any partially dissolved tabs yet!

►Do the dishes come out clean?
    - All of my dishes have come out clean from using this product! I have used this with several different wash cycle types and have had no problems as of yet.

►Is there spotting?
    - I have had a few dishes come out with water spots if I let the water droplets dry on pans or glass instead of towel drying them. If I dry the dishes right away, there are no water spots.

► Are they individually wrapped?

February 25, 2017

Finish All in One PowerBar is easy to use no measuring or spillage. I found my glasses and dishes to come out clean and streak free. I really like this product and will continue to use it.

February 22, 2017

I really the like quality of the Finish Powerball dishwasher detergent. We have terrible hard water issues in our household and we had too throw away countless cups and bowls because they would just get ruined by the water. So we did some testing with many different detergents and found that Finish Powerball made a HUGE difference in the way our dishes looked after they were done cleaning in the dishwasher. There was zero streaks, residue and film on ANY of the dishes after we used this. Our dishes came out clean and super shiny!! I couldn't believe how fantastic these worked!! I was very hesitant at first in purchasing these because they came too over $20 a box! Now I see why!! Fantastic quality of a product thats why!

I also noticed that the odour in our dishwasher has finally disappeared since using this detergent. I cleaned it with vinegar/baking soda, many different cleaning agents and just could not get that weird smell out. We sed these Powerballs for a week and the odour is finally gone!!! This product is not a natural based product line which I normally would have liked in a household product but I haven't found anything else that cleaned our dishes as good as Finish Powerball. Another great thing about these detergents is they come in a pre-packaged pre-measured tablet. No need too pour anything or use too much or too little. Easy, fast, and very convenient.

I stock up when they go onsale and buy the box of 110 tablets. I can get them for $16.00 on sale and 25.00$ regular price.

February 20, 2017

We have been using these in our dishwasher, and it really works! After the dishwasher load, may it be normal or heavy load, the result is he same! It leaves no residue and dishes, glasses and utensils are clean and shiny!

August 14, 2016

Easy to use, no mess like the old school boxes of powder and extremely effective. What's not to love!? I have absolutely no issues with water marks or etching on my glasses since starting to use this product. I bought a Kirkland box of tabs and had to return them because of this issue.

April 02, 2016

Great product. Makes your dishes sparkling clean. Glasses dry clear with no water spots. Easy to use. I definitely recommend this product. Great Price too.

January 28, 2016

These works pretty well. Gets most of the dirt and grime but it tends to increase water spots on glass and cutlery for some reason.

October 12, 2015

These work well, especially for the price. I wish they could sell them without being individually wrapped though. It's a pain and seems like a big waste with all the extra packaging.

August 29, 2015

love the powerballs my dishes are super clean and I don't need any rinse agent

August 21, 2015

Love Finish all-in-1 powerball.. Very easy to use.. Leaves my dishes clean & sparkly after every use. Great product!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Dream destination?

NikkiS added a new review for
    Karlovačko

NikkiS earned the Food & Drink Legend badge

samanthamilner has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign