Finish All-In-1 Powerball Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food.

June 24, 2017

Good ones

I like these dish washer detergent tabs more as compared to other brands because you don't need to work hard on your dishes with this one! You don't need to rinse your dishes like you would with other tabs and this does now leave your dishes with any grease

June 23, 2017

Great Product

I have tried several different dishwasher soap. tablets, powder and liquid. I have never used a product that was as good as this one. dishes are always clean and no spots or residue are left behind

2.7/5

May 30, 2017

J'ai donner plus d'une chance a se produit et je n'en suis vraiment pas une fan. Je rinse tpujours ma vaisselle avant de la mettre au lave vaisselle et ma vaisselle en resort plein de résidu de savon , tâcher et le savon ne sr dissout jamais en totalité. Pourtant mon eau est très très chaude a la maison et je n'est aucun problème avec les autre marques.

May 30, 2017

Love this product ! We have had much difficulty finding a detergent that cleans and does not leave residue behind. Many other detergents were not cleaning properly and we have been very satisfied with this one

May 04, 2017

This is my preferred dishwasher soap. My dishes get clean at least 98% of the time and I don't usually scrap and never rinse before putting my dishes in the machine.

May 01, 2017

my favorite brand of dishwasher packs
    my dishes come out sparkling clean with no residue
    great value for the price. ive been using this product for years.

February 28, 2017

I have used liquid detergent and powder detergent from other brands and swapped to this one due to the better value of price per load. I have been happy with the tabs as my dishes come out clean without a weird white residue like the powder detergent did.

The tabs are great as they contain all the cleaner you need instead of having to squirt or pour detergent into the cup and either get too much or too little product, causing waste. Since you only need one tab per load, I know that I can get 90 loads of dishes from this one box! One load of dishes a day would mean that I get about three months of clean dishes from this one box!

The tab fits perfectly in the detergent compartment of my dishwasher.

► Do the tabs dissolve?
    - Yes, they do. I have not seen any partially dissolved tabs yet!

►Do the dishes come out clean?
    - All of my dishes have come out clean from using this product! I have used this with several different wash cycle types and have had no problems as of yet.

►Is there spotting?
    - I have had a few dishes come out with water spots if I let the water droplets dry on pans or glass instead of towel drying them. If I dry the dishes right away, there are no water spots.

► Are they individually wrapped?

February 25, 2017

Finish All in One PowerBar is easy to use no measuring or spillage. I found my glasses and dishes to come out clean and streak free. I really like this product and will continue to use it.

February 22, 2017

I really the like quality of the Finish Powerball dishwasher detergent. We have terrible hard water issues in our household and we had too throw away countless cups and bowls because they would just get ruined by the water. So we did some testing with many different detergents and found that Finish Powerball made a HUGE difference in the way our dishes looked after they were done cleaning in the dishwasher. There was zero streaks, residue and film on ANY of the dishes after we used this. Our dishes came out clean and super shiny!! I couldn't believe how fantastic these worked!! I was very hesitant at first in purchasing these because they came too over $20 a box! Now I see why!! Fantastic quality of a product thats why!

I also noticed that the odour in our dishwasher has finally disappeared since using this detergent. I cleaned it with vinegar/baking soda, many different cleaning agents and just could not get that weird smell out. We sed these Powerballs for a week and the odour is finally gone!!! This product is not a natural based product line which I normally would have liked in a household product but I haven't found anything else that cleaned our dishes as good as Finish Powerball. Another great thing about these detergents is they come in a pre-packaged pre-measured tablet. No need too pour anything or use too much or too little. Easy, fast, and very convenient.

I stock up when they go onsale and buy the box of 110 tablets. I can get them for $16.00 on sale and 25.00$ regular price.

February 20, 2017

We have been using these in our dishwasher, and it really works! After the dishwasher load, may it be normal or heavy load, the result is he same! It leaves no residue and dishes, glasses and utensils are clean and shiny!