Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 162 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent works with your detergent to rinse away stubborn leftover food, spots, and film for sparkling dishes, glasses and utensils.

May 05, 2017

Ive tried many other generic dishwasher tabs and despite the price difference, I've always come back to Finish. My dishwasher is really outdated and doesn't always work well, but this product always ensures a good wash.

April 04, 2017

I love Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent. My glasses and dishes used to come out all spotty and then I added Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent to my compartment in my dishwasher and now all my dishes come out clean and streak free and I don't even use the heat dry setting on my dishwasher.

March 10, 2017

I use this product a least once every 2 weeks. It keeps my dishes looking new and clean all the time. I just wish it was more affordable. And a better top so it doesn't spray out as soon as you tip it over.

February 15, 2017

This is the brand of dish washing fluid used in my work and I must say I am impressed with the way dishes come out so shiny and the forks and knives so so shiny, perfect for kitchen use at home as well a little more expensive than your grocery store brand but it does work, and well!

February 15, 2017

This product is okay but seems to be another product created by the dish washing world to make us think we need it. I do think this is a good rinse agent but overall I doubt if I actually need to use it. A bit pricey

November 04, 2016

I always make sure my dishwasher is filled with this liquid. I find it makes a big difference with my cutlery especially. My silverware is subject to water spots, but when I use jet dry I don't get them! It takes out all the work of having to polish the silverware after washing so I have more time for fun things!

July 24, 2016

Before using this dry rinse agent my dishes would come out wet and i didnt like ut. With this agent all dishes especially glasses come out really dry and no strikes on it as well

June 21, 2016

L'agent de rinçage Finish Jet Dry pour lave-vaisselle est indispensable à mon avis car il aide à faire ressortir les verres plus propres, sans gouttes séchées sur les rebords des verres. Je trouve que la vaisselle est plus étincelante avec ce produit. J'en ai toujours une provision à la maison. De plus, il arrive que l'on puisse se le procurer au Dollorama.

May 16, 2016

It is a very good think to and I the dishwasher with the soap. It does a very good job at drying the dishing so everything is very dry all the events the plastic cup.

May 08, 2016

Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent really helps your dishes come out spotless when you are using your dishwasher. It keeps things clean and you definitely notice water spots if you don't use it.