Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery

Good - 0

August 05, 2022

A relaxing and gentle facial massager

I haven’t used a cleanser device like this in so many years and was so excited to try this out! Spoiler alert: I love it.
    It feels so calming against the skin. It’s not abrasive, hard, or uncomfortable. I use with a face wash and it helps turn it into a rich foamy lather and I really feel like it deep cleans my skin. It’s also very relaxing. I find this to be a nice way to physically exfoliate dead skin cells.
    After my experience with this, I would buy another one when this one stops working; which I’m hoping will be in a LONG time! I love that there are different modes to best suit your skin.
    After using this for some time now I can say that my skin feels softer and plumper than before. I really feel like this device helped stimulate more blood flow so my face looks more lively. I have some fine lines on my forehead so I’m hoping this massager will help with them. This also works as a regular facial massager which is so cool.

August 03, 2022

a wonderful experience

Finishing Touch Flawless™ Cleanse that provide 4 different modes. All in one solution to cleaning, exfoliating and massaging your face.

I use twice a week just to give my face deep cleanse and massage. I can feel a difference within the 2 weeks trial. Flawless Cleanse is waterproof so safe for shower. I suggested to put the cleanser suds on your face first then use Flawless Cleanse on it. It is silicone head so you don’t have to worry about the bacteria to your skin. The head is also soft and don’t hurt the skin. The different vibrations feel so good. I love to spent quite a bit of time on my nose area for blackheads. Almost like I removed one layer of old skin. I can feel that the oil has literally absorbed much more than before. My skin is super soft and feels so renewed. I thought this cleaner is good to help get blood flow moving. It reduce the dark circle and the fine line around the eyes.

It been a wonderful experience. I just enhanced my routine even more. Flawless cleanse bring your spa beauty routine into your own home.