Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 15, 2022

Assez surprenant

J'étais un peu septique que ça allais réellement fonctionner se genre de petit gadget, mais au contraire c'est un vrai petit bijoux qui depanne beaucoup ! Je le traine partout avec moi

August 15, 2022

Good product

I received this #freeproduct in exchange for my honest review. I was a little nervous to use this product because I've never used any type of "machine" for hair removal. However, I tried it and I was pleasantly surprised. It was very easy to use and it was pain-free! I love that the product is small enough to fit into your purse so you can easily take it with you if you were going away for a few days. It is sleek and cute! It's a good product to quickly get rid of hair in small places.

Great for beginners

Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover - I’m a firm believer in shaving your face. Skincare penetrates deeper and makeup applies better. However, you shouldn’t be using just any old regular razor. Using the Flawless Facial Hair Remover, you go over sections in small circular motions. I found I had to go over certain parts several times and it was difficult to maneuver around some area, such as my nose. I think this is a great tool if you’re just starting out since it’s quite gentle on the skin, however I prefer to use an eyebrow razor.

Easy hair remover

I LOVE my flawless hair remover stick. As someone who is constantly dealing with unwanted facial hair this is now my go to! It is actually easy to use and I didn't see any odd regrowth / thickness. Love the rosegold colour

Great device!

Benefits:
    🌸 Contours around the face
    🌸 Gentle on all skin types
    🌸 Pain free
    🌸 Instant hair removal

About this product:
    The Flawless Facial Hair Remover is gold plated, has a double ring for thicker hair, and a built in light.

Rating: 🌟 3.75/5
    Review:
    I have had my eye on Flawless for the longest time so I was glad to be chosen for this campaign! I could never figure out if the hair was cut or removed, and now I have the answer! The hair is microscopically trimmed!

The device itself is pretty foolproof and so easy to use. Not to mention how sleek it looks in rose gold! The light is very helpful to see what you are doing. It does not hurt at all and for those with sensitive skin like me, it also does not leave your skin red! It's pretty cool how the floating head moves to contour the face perfectly. The device trims the hair so close to the skin! I like how it is super small, so you can bring it anywhere with you! It does use 1 AA battery, which matches the device, super cute! And it comes with a cleaning brush.

August 12, 2022

Finishing touch flawless

I have never tried a product like this before! Normally I wax or use a product such as veet. This was very easy to do and is painless and uses no harsh chemicals! I like that it came with a brush to clean out the machine too!

August 12, 2022

Great if you have fine hair or peach fuzz

Flawless Beauty Facial Hair Remover is perfect when you just want to quickly remove some fine hairs or peach fuzz on the face. I would not recommend it for course hair. It does a good job at contouring around the face to remove any unwanted hair. I like that I can easily take it with me wherever I go. It's small and discreet.

Impressive!

I was actually shocked that this device could effectively remove hair. I first tried it on my face and couldn’t believe that it was removing hair painfully and quickly! Took me probably under 2 minutes to get rid of the softer hair (above and below my mouth) but a bit longer around the brows. I didn’t find it as effective on the thicker brow hair which is why I removed a star. I did test on my knee to see it work and it did that really easy as well!

Easy Peasy

If your looking for quick hair removal on a small space, this is perfect. I normally wax my mustache but it’s messy and painful so I actually preferred this as it’s quick, painless and no mess is involved. I had a bit of a hard time getting the cover off to install the battery but figured it out very quickly by watching a YouTube video. It’s now 2 weeks later and my mustache hairs are still not noticeable and still very fine/soft which is great as I was worried they would grow back coarse. I am very happy with my flawless device!

Takes a Bit of Getting Used To, But Works Great

I've been fascinated by Flawless products for as long as I can remember. I was excited to finally give this product a try and see how it worked for me. It took a bit of figuring out at first; it's hard to target the hair you want to remove, stretch the skin taut with one hand and operate the device with the other hand. But once I figured that out, the results were great. It really is essential to pull the skin taut to get smooth results, even in places that seem like doing so wouldn't be needed. Overall, I liked the results and how painless using the device was. The compact size makes it great for using anytime and anywhere, and I love how it looks like a sleek little lipstick tube.