First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Reviews

June 08, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Love It

I think that this is a really great moisturizer, I like to use it at night because it will soak into my skin while I am sleeping and I will wake up to my face feeling incredibly smooth and hydrated. I don't think this feels really heavy on the skin and it hasn't caused me to have any skin irritations and I have insanely sensitive skin.

May 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy cow its amazing

I wear this mostly every day, i have really dry skin so i wear 2 moisterizers and this one is the best because it makes my skin feel really smooth and soft and gives my skin a glow, i will buy this again

May 22, 2018

Go To Moisturizer All Year 'Round

When I was travelling throughout Canada I spent almost two months in Alberta. Now living and being from Toronto I never realized how much more moisture was in the air here and how it impacted my skin. Two months out west SEVERELY dried out my skin. A combination of the weather, central heating, altitude and just dryness of the air over all caused my skin to freak out and become extremely dry to the point where it was painful to the touch.

Luckily for me during this time Sephora was having their annual friends and family sale. My mom sent me a code to use and I told her how dry my skin had become to she recommended I use the First Aid Beauty Ultra repair cream.

After about a week of use I could already see a difference in the moisture levels of my skin. My face went from being dry, cracked and textured to smooth and hydrated again.

Although this cream has a high price tag you do get quite a bit of product in the tub and it can be used from head to toe (although I generally just use this on my face). I totally recommend the purchase as it's highly effective and will last you quite a long time (2 - 3 months per tub).

April 29, 2018

My holy grail for dry skin

I have sampled many many of sephoras products for dry skin, and yet I always come back to this one. Its lightweight but really effective for dry skin, and its a nice creamy (but non-greasy) texture. In the wintertime when my skin is especially dry I need to add the FAB moisturizing serum to get all the moisture I need.

April 22, 2018

Heavy hitter.

I’m a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. I am currently a Differin user, and anyone who has used Differin knows the struggle of the dry-out. I was looking for a better price point product than the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream, and I stumbled across FAB Ultra Repair Cream. I’m in love. LOVE. The cream itself is quite thick, but the formula makes it feel so light on my skin. I find the results comparable to the much pricier Drunk Elephant. I wear it the morning after Differin and it keeps the dryness at bay. FAB products are super gentle and I’ve had no issues with pore clogging, break outs or irritation. The formula itself is fragrance free but does have a nice, light scent due to the lovely extracts in the ingredient list. My makeup and SPF sit nicely on top, and it keeps my oil at bay. I originally purchased the 2oz tube from Sephora for $15, but I will be moving on to the 6 oz tub for $37 at Sephora. The packaging, while simple, is actually quite cute. I’m a fan overall.

April 11, 2018

My skin care holy grail

I tried this product approximately three years ago.. I used it a couple of times but ended up returning the product. I didn’t think it was anything special, especially for the price... Last year, I gave it another chance and i am so glad that I did.

I have very dry skin due to my eczema. Whenever my eczema would flare up my skin would be quite flaky/cracked and red. Other products would cause a stinging sensation on application and would keep my skin moisturized for a very short duration.

First aid beauty ultra repair cream has done wonders for me. Since I’ve started using this regularly, my skin doesn’t appear dry and my face has cleared up people don’t even believe that I have eczema. This product does not feel sticky after applicatiI first tried this product approximately 3?years ago.. I used it a couple of times but ended up returning the product. I didn’t think it was anything special, especially for the price... Last year, I gave it another chance and i am so glad that I did.

I have very dry skin due to my eczema. Whenever my eczema would flare up my skin would be quite flaky and red. Other products would cause a stinging sensation and would keep my skin moisturized for a short duration.

First aid beauty ultra repair cream has done wonders for me. Since I’ve started using this regularly, my skin doesn’t appear dry and my face has cleared up.. People don’t even believe that I have eczema. This product does not feel sticky after application. It has a rich consistency, but doesn’t feel too heavy. I find this product slightly price but a little goes a long way. I don’t think I’ll ever stop using this cream 🙂

March 05, 2018

je recommande ce produit

ce produit fait ultra bien pour la peau. Il hydrate en profondeur . Tout le monde devrait avoir ce produit avec soi. Le prix est cher , mais il est efficace

2.8/5

February 20, 2018

meh...

In this products defense, I suck at routine and I haven't been able to put it on morning and night more than 2 days in a row. Also, I was told that my skin isn't only dry, its dehydrated (so I expect a lot out of my creams), but anyway now my 30$ container is empty and I'm disappointed...
    I truly wanted to believe in this product and I was fully blaming myself for it not working (i mean if it worked for all those beauty bloggers and YouTubers why not me?) but yesterday I found a 5$ cream on liquidation (lubriderm shea butter) and I felt my skin so much more hydrated the same night!! And that proves that I should expect a lot more out of my creams because it exists. don't get me wrong it's a nice cream but, it's too expensive for the results I got.

January 12, 2018

Good for extremely dry skin

I have a few dry rash on my arms and I apple this ultra repair cream intense hydration after shower every night. I can see the difference only in a couple days and I only need to use a very small amount of it.

December 01, 2017

best cream ever

My skin is really dry, you can see dry patches, skin flaking and my skin is sensitive. This cream hydrates and moisturizes my skin. Its light, absorbs quickly, no sticky, tacky, heavy or greasy feeling what so ever, there is a scent, but once applied the scent goes away.