Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

March 29, 2016

This cream does it all! I use for any skin irritation or problem i have, and it works wonders. If you have dry skin, you need to try this product - it will change your skin

March 21, 2016

This brand is great for focused skin care. The repair cream is moisturizing but not greasy for my normal/dry skin. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, so definitely worth the money.

March 17, 2016

I'm always on the hunt for new skin care and since trying this cream my face has felt so smooth and I've noticed my dry patches reducing. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all.

March 13, 2016

Love love love this product!!! I work at a schol and during the harsh winter months my skin takes a beating from yard duty outside .. This product was able to hydrate my skin and bring it back to looking healthy within just a couple days of use .. It goes on lightweight so it is easy to wear under makeup .. Some may think it's a but pricy but you need to only use such a small amount it last a long time !!

March 10, 2016

Was recommended this cream for my dry winter skin, and so far I love it. I like the softness and the lightness it give to my face! before using this cream I found my foundation would just be absorbed into my skin because it was so dry, but after using this cream I find my skin looks amazing and healthy! I also am using this brands exfoliating cream as well! Love both products!

2.0/5

February 14, 2016

I heard good reviews about this product and wanted to see if it would help with my super dry, winter skin. I was very disappointed. Ultra repair it did not. It didn't add any moisure to my skin and made the flakes appear even more.

February 12, 2016

I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. I saw this product on sale at the Sephora Black Friday sale. It was $13 that included a mask and a cream. For $13, I didn't hesitate. Worst comes worst, it will just be a hand cream. The product was out of my expectations. The texture is not as same as a regular cream. but it keeps my skin moisturized the whole day. Some people might find it oily, but it's perfect for my dry skin.

3.2/5

February 09, 2016

I've been using Ultra Repair Cream over the winter to help with dry areas (mainly my nose and chin). I use this with my regular argan oil, and sometimes on its own, mainly at night. I find that this cream is helping combat the dryness, but I'm not sure I'll repurchase.
    Every time I use this product my boyfriend makes a joke about how weird it smells! It doesn't bother me too much, but it's definitely got a different scent, like zinc cream or something.
    This doesn't play well with my makeup, unfortunately, so I'm limited to using this at night. No matter how much or little I use, and how long I wait before applying, this makes any liquid face products look weird and separate on my skin.
    I do like using this product to help seal in my skins moisture, but I still feel like I need to use other products in conjunction with this. I'm glad I got a few mini sizes of this to try, but there are other moisturizers that work better for me than this one. I would still recommend trying it though!

February 05, 2016

Very moisturizing and very thick. I only use it on my hands and elbows and feet. Amazing for dry patches

February 05, 2016

Another new brand to me! I have heard such great things about First Aid Beauty and I now know why! This repair cream is really like no other. Especially up in Northwestern Ontario where it can get so bloody cold. This is instant relief to any dryness you may have. Run, don't walk if you are in need of some serious hydration!