4.9/5
Fisher price brilliant basics rock a stack Reviews
#134 in Toys

Good - 0

March 31, 2017

My son loved this toy. Its bright and bold colors and top rattling ring were a hit. A classic toy that has been around a long time and stood the test.

November 07, 2016

This seems like such a basic toy- but when you see your child accomplish this, it really is an achievement for their age! It is a great toy at an affordable price. My daughter has had many months usage out of it

July 11, 2016

My daughter started playing with this toy at about 7 or 8 months and it was extremely helpful when learning motor skills. She is almost 2 now and we still play with it however use it to learn about colors. Honestly it was inexpensive (under $10) and we have gotten well more than our monies worth! Great product!

June 09, 2016

I believe I paid about $8.00 for this at Walmart and it was one of the first toys I got for my son when he was a baby. At first he used these more as a chew toy but as time went by he gradually got the idea and would stack them on the post. This is a great first toy.