Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium with Remote Reviews

Crib-attaching infant soother that captivates baby with mesmerizing soothing lights, classical music and water effects that fade on and off. More info here.

May 02, 2020

Kids loved this

This was I lifesaver when my kids were little. That I didn’t have to go into the room but use the remote instead was a big plus. I did find this product hard to justify to buy new just to see if it worked. So I bought it used. It does lose water eventually but it did last me through 2 of 4 kids

March 24, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Best crib toy!

My daughter calls this her “TV,” As a baby, it would immediately calm her down and she’s watch the sea scene with the moving fish and crab until she’d drift to sleep. It’s a little expensive for a baby toy but worth it in time it saves you from having to rock a baby to sleep. I’m a perfectionist with everything matching in my baby room (royal crowns) but allowed an exception for this toy. Cannot recommend enough.

February 11, 2020

I would definitely purchase this product again.

The calming effect this has on my newborn nephew is so precious. I know that this will bring comfort and enjoyment for years to come. I most certainly have this on my Christmas list for a few of my families kids.

February 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective but pricey

We bought this when our daughter started having a hard time falling asleep. She liked the gentle blue light it gave off, but I found the bubbles and fish moving were really loud.
    It did help her sleep in the end though.
    What I liked the most was the options for what music/sounds it could play. Nature sounds, bubbles, or a variety of classical songs.
    As a toddler she found a song she liked the most and turned it on for herself as she went to sleep or if she woke up. It basically turned into an expensive music box for us.
    I like the concept though and we will be using it again with our next baby.

January 29, 2020

Nous avons adorer

Jai 4 enfants et ils ont tous aimé s’endormir avec la douce musique de l’aquarium

Bonne durée de vie , viens avec une télécommande

Génial

2.0/5

January 21, 2020

Cute but...

It's a cute design but the quality is just not there and pretty pricey for what it is.
    The lights are nice in it, making it look realistic but it's very noisy when you run it making it difficult to calm a baby to sleep.

January 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Was my child’s favourite

I got this as a baby gift
    Best thing ever
    My baby loved drifting to sleep with this machine ! And as he got older loved reaching for the fish and using hand eye cordination
    The remote was the best part
    I could creep in the room flash remote without being seen !

December 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Sleeping baby

I really liked using this for my babies. My sons were relaxed watching the fishes and the toy as a whole. It kept them occupied so I may do another task. It also helped at soothing my crying babies at times as well. The lights were great.

November 21, 2019

Kids love this toy!

We have four kiddos and have now used this for three of them. I love that they can turn it on themselves during the night to put themselves back to sleep. It plays soft lullabies and has a dim light that encourages sleep. All of my kids have loved this so far and I would definitely recommend it!

October 22, 2019

Love/Hate

I’m torn on this one. My babies have always loved it, and it is a fun soothing addition to bedtime.

However... it eats C batteries like they’re going out of style and the liquid leaks out of the tank.

I would love to see a version that plugs in to charge!