Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium with Remote Reviews

Crib-attaching infant soother that captivates baby with mesmerizing soothing lights, classical music and water effects that fade on and off. More info here.

September 16, 2021
    Texas, United States

A pretty good buy

I got one of these gifted to me recently and for the most part i really love it. My son stays occupied and just loves to just stare at it and listen to the sounds. My only issue is the way that it goes onto the bed. My son recently broke his and we are unable to fix it but hes also pretty rough on his toys. Overall i would say its definitely worth purchasing.

September 12, 2021
    Florida, United States

Great Toy for Nap Time

The Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders is the only “toy” that helps my baby nap. The lights and the music have a calming effect on my one year old. The design is very cute as well.

August 19, 2021

Amazing

I was able to use ours with both my girls and they both loved it oh so much.
    I would recommend this to any new parents with a little who struggles to go down on there own

August 16, 2021
    United States

Must have baby Fisher Price fish aquarium

This is a must product for any kid under 3. My 3 year old still loves playing with this aquarium. You can have it on with music or no music with just lights. Must recommended.

August 04, 2021

Received as a gift but definitely would have bought myself!

I received this as a gift 6 years ago for at my baby shower. My son has absolutely loved this over the years. I love how it has different options for sounds and movement. My only complaint would be that over the years the water has slowly disappeared and it uses up alot of batteries.

July 30, 2021

This thing is a lifesaver

I honestly cannot say enough about this little aquarium. My daughter was obsessed with this. The music and lights were so soothing at night. As she got older she was able to turn it on and off herself which was amazing. We always kept the remote on the bedroom door to turn it on/off which is a great feature by itself. I highly recommend them to all my friends who have babies.

0.8/5

January 24, 2021

Does not serve intended purpose

I bought this for my baby and unfortunately regret the purchase. We only owned it for a few months when it broke and began leaking fluid. Before it broke, we found the lights and sounds too stimulating to be soothing. It kept baby awake and engaged rather than aiding with sleep. Would not recommend.

3.2/5

January 20, 2021

Too hard on battery’s

Our baby did like this, she could turn it on herself as she got older! It was however very hard on batteries and really scratched up the side of our crib.

January 07, 2021
    Nevada, United States

Perfect gift

I bought this FISHER-PRICE OCEAN WONDERS AQUARIUM after reading the reviews as a gift. My friend was very happy and pleased, she said her baby loves it.

December 04, 2020

A classic soothing toy

This toy has been on all of our three kids' cribs for years and has been enjoyed throughout the years. It is a lovely design and something the kids enjoy exploring and playing with and never seem to tire out. We appreciate the different modes (light on/off, music, etc.).