Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

February 16, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Sophie is the best

Sophie is the best teething toy there is. Honestly, my babies never got bored of it and it survived through everything. It has this nice scent to it which my babies loved and it’s just one of those toys all your family remembers and loves

February 15, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Expensive Teether

I bought one for my daughter and she really loves it. It is a durable teether toy. But it is expensive. It is a good choice but not the best money wise.

February 12, 2021
    New Hampshire, United States

Cute and functional!

My daughter enjoyed this toy, squeezing and teething and making it squeak! It is a expensive for what you get, but it lasts forever and is very durable.

January 24, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

So much mold!!

We received 3 Sophie’s as baby gifts so we though she must be magical! Our baby loved it, and as most things do, it went straight in her mouth.... and stayed there during teething.

Well, I went to clean it one day and noticed a spot that wouldn’t come off. It turned out it was on the inside upon closer inspection. I cut it open and it was FILLED with mold!! I am so disgusted that I let my baby out that thing in her mouth.

January 16, 2021

Ella's fave toy

Bought Sophie the giraffe for my grand child and it is her favorite toy. Also bought other items such as Sophie the Giraffe books. When she was teething, she would chew on Sophie as it was the right texture for a teether! Easy to grasp her neck for tiny fingers, and a happy face to look at!

2.3/5

January 05, 2021
    United States

Babies love it, parents hate it

Such a sweet looking toy and would be great for those little teethers! However, due to the fact it has a hole/vent, water can get trapped inside and start making it moldy. As a mum I would rather my baby did not put a moldy toy in his mouth, so sadly I wouldn’t buy again.

December 27, 2020

I would buy it again if we were having another baby

When my toddler was a baby, she loved to play with this toy a lot, more like chew on it! It is very durable, easy to clean, and as I said, great for teething! High recommend!

November 25, 2020
    Texas, United States

So cute!

It is such a cute teething toy. I just had to get it for my baby. She loves it. She still uses it to this day as a toddler to play with. So, it grows with the baby from a teething toy to an actual toy. I do not recommend submerging into water though because it has the hole like other bath toys. Mold will easily start to form inside.

1.2/5

November 13, 2020
    Alabama, United States

There are better out there

Sophie the giraffe is highly overrated and over priced. There are much better teething toys out there for babies at better price points and quality. It has a bad mold problem no matter what you try to do to clean it and that is a huge turn off for me. My grandsons health is not worth taking that chance on. Save yourself the money and frustration with this thing and buy something else.

November 10, 2020

Great for teething baby

Babies love this toy. A little bit overpriced in my opinion, there is nothing special about this toy compared to other teething toys. There have been a lot of complaints about mold in these rubber toys, so watch out for that!