Sophie the Giraffe Reviews
Ranked #3 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

Excellent teether!

I bought Sophie for my daughter and it definitely is a great teether. Although it is expensive, it was the perfect size for her little hands and the legs and neck were great when her molars were coming in. It definitely got its use. Just remember though, like any squeeky toy, do not get water inside otherwise you could have mold growing inside if not cleaned properly. My only hesitation to buy it again is the cost.

September 12, 2017

Expensive but a life saver!

My son LOVED Sofie and it was the only teething toy he would use! It is fairly expensive but he got a lot of use out of it so I would definitely say it was worth it. I recommend Sofie to everyone!

Fabulous teething toy!

My son received this toy as a gift. Sophie the giraffe has saved us way more than once from having a screaming child, due to teething. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Great product!

My kid loved this little chew toy when
    He was a child. It's cute, soft, easy to clean, very durable and inexpensive. Cute packaging and easy to find. I highly recommend this product.

September 11, 2017

Would buy this for all babies

My friend from work buys Sophie the giraffe for all baby showers. It is an expensive rubber giraffe but my daughter loved it. She wouldn't check anything else but this. I can clean it, great sensory item.

2.8/5

September 11, 2017

Great while it lasted

My daughter loved Sophie and it certainly did the trick in the early days of teething. Unfortunately the ears and nose/mouth areas all cracked and shed little flakes of rubber while she was getting her molars in. For $30 I expect higher quality than that! I was disappointed but not nearly as disappointed as my daughter was. I will not be buying one for my new baby.

August 17, 2017

...

This is a perfect gift for babies, it's soo adorable.If a kid can't stand plushie's fur or he's allergic to it, Sophie is the best toy for him. It has a nice quality but I think it's overpriced.

May 30, 2017

We bought this for our son and it as incredibly effective . Very expensive but definitely high quality product which I would recommend for anyone who has a teething baby or is friends / family with someone who does.

May 30, 2017

I bought Sophie for my first nephew and it was about $30 I believe. Worth every penny because he loved it and the my second nephew loved it even more. He took it everywhere with him. Cute toy. Rubbery and squeaks

May 30, 2017

Sophie the Giraffe was well loved by my son! It was great while he was teething and was always his first choice for teething toy. The only downside to this toy was the price, pretty expensive.