3.9/5
Sophie the Giraffe Reviews
#3 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

A favourite

I always bought a Sophie giraffe for any of my friends that had a baby and she was always loved so I definitely had to get one for my son. He loved chewing on Sophie and hearing her squeek

Texas, United States

Love it

The Sophie the giraffe teether is a great toy for when my little one starts teething. It’s perfect size and very cute. My and my friends little ones love this giraffe teether.

Great teething toy

The Sophie the giraffe teether is a great toy for when your little one starts teething. It’s big enough it won’t get stuck in your babies mouth and small enough limbs that they can hold it.

Illinois, United States

Sophie!

My son loves his little Sophie. It was a baby gift and I will be super sad if he loses it. He is 5 months old and just loves his little giraffe. I would definitely buy it as a baby gift.

Illinois, United States

Didn’t Leave Home Without It

My daughter loved Sophie, and we rarely left home without while she was in her teething stage. The texture and smooth feel of the giraffe she preferred over all other tethers we had for her. We did need to wipe down the toy frequently, but I would have done that with any teething toy that was used as much as this one!

I definitely recommend giving Sophie a try, you never know what helps soothes those little gums while teething!

2.3/5

New Jersey, United States

Expensive but useful

I just bought Sophie for my 4 month old who just began teething. Although this giraffe is very expensive for a teething toy, we do think it worked well for when our 3 year old was teething. One thing to keep in mind is they can mold inside, so make sure you try to scrub as best you can.

So cute

I really like Sophie the giraffe. Not only is it a tether and perfect for your teething baby but it is cute and stylish as well. It costs a bit more then other teethers but it is worth is. It is a great product and I will definitely buy it again with my next child.

Wisconsin, United States

Babys favorite

We bought the sophie giraffe for our first kid when teething. We tried almost every teether toy out there but she seemed to love Sophie the most. It is well made and easy to clean!

Tennessee, United States

Baby Must!

We were skeptical about purchasing a Sophie due to the price, but finally broke down and got one for our teething baby. It far exceeded my expectations and was the best tether we owned. We now see it as a must have and purchase it for friends with babies.

everyone loves sophie!

I had sophie the giraffe when my son was little and going through the teething stages. I probably could have done without it since he didn't chew on it that often. It is a bit pricey, but so cute!