Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

August 06, 2020
    New York, United States

Great for teething but...

My kids loved using this Sophie the giraffe while they were teething. I liked to wash it because it is going into my child’s mouth. The issue I ran into is that it held water inside and the squeaker broke. Because it held water, it became a perfect environment for mold. With this toy being $20+, I would expect more from it.

August 01, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Fun toy

This giraffe is quite the entertainment! My kids love playing with this chew toy. It even squeaks! This is the perfect toy to bring with you. I have one for the house and one that travels in the diaper bag because my kids love it so much.

3.2/5

July 31, 2020

kids love it but...

so kids do love it and it is amazing. But... there have been lots of issues online with people finding mold in them and after finding some in ours we had to toss it and break our daughters heart. Mind you ive always taken extra caution to not get water in her toys to avoid mold.

July 30, 2020
    United States

Eh...

I truly do not understand the hype about this thing. Every baby I’ve been around that has it doesn’t use it beyond two seconds and they are over it lol

July 27, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Not Sure About the Hype

I’m not sure what everyone loves about this giraffe. It’s like $24 and to me just like any other teething toy out there. They have a hole in them that if misfire gets inside they get moldy too. Not something I would ever recommend.

July 26, 2020
    Illinois, United States

One of my babe's first toys!

After hearing praise about this toy from several mom friends, I had to have it for my own son. My son absolutely loved it! The only thing I didn't like about it was the color beginning to flake away. It made me weary about my son putting it in his mouth.

2.7/5

July 25, 2020
    United States

Okay toy

Okay toy
    I bought this following reviews and it has been great as my little one loves it. The only problem is that we discovered after 3weeks of use that it flakes, probably not great in that respect for it to go in baby’s mouth. Also do not put toy in water as you can’t clean the inside

July 24, 2020

4 years later and she is still going

This is the first thing i got when I was pregnant-- funny but true. I have heard so many great reviews about Sophie, she is a bit expensive but worth every penny. My son loved her so much, especially when he was 5 months old and started teething. Oh, those were the days whn you take a picture of every little thing. Reason why i never give up Sophie after all these years. she is very easy to clean and very cute.

July 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

One of our favorites

Popular for a reason, my baby loves it. Wish I had it for our first. Easy to grasp and wipe clean if needed. Soft on baby's gums and cute design. Wish there were other animals too.

July 23, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Cute Toy

SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE the toy is too cute and brings a smile to the face of my grandbaby and myself as well. I added this to her small toy animal collection and it fits in so great with the rest of her animals. She loves them all but SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE is her first choice she goes to to play with. My grandchildren are all into all animals and have even asked if we could get us our own SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE. I laughed and said I sure don't think so but maybe we can find a few smaller ones so she can have more friends. This is just a all around great little toy and small enough to take along in the car.