3.9/5
Sophie the Giraffe Reviews
#3 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

0.5/5

April 19, 2019

Don’t bother

We received Sophie as a gift.
    I ended up throwing it out and telling my daughter we lost it as she would always chew on a leg, end up with it too far in and gagging.

April 02, 2019

Easy to grasp teether

Both my boys have loved this teether! It is so easy for little ones to grasp and it has so many different surfaces and parts to chew. Plus it is super cute.

March 29, 2019

I love Sophie the giraffe all four kids have had one

Sophie the giraffe is one of the best toys for babies to chew on I have four kids and all of them have had a Sophie, I've actually added a oball to the giraffe by pulling the head through and it's even better this way my newest baby loves it, it's great to give to baby when people whom hold the baby try to let them chew their fingers which to me is yuck so I give the baby the Sophie so that doesn't happen.

March 29, 2019

Must have every child!

Gentle to the touch, with a pleasant smell. She is very cute and better than the Canadian goose Gertie. My son loves her very much. The only price is quite high, especially in Ukraine, not everyone can afford to buy it and on the site you can participate in the contest photos and win gifts)))

March 28, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

A baby toy must have

Our Sophie lasted through two of my kids and two nephews. She has a great texture, a sweet squeak and was easy for the kids to grasp. I definitely recommend this to new parents. We didn’t buy ours but received it as a gift, I am thankful for that because the price would have turned me off originally.

0.5/5

March 26, 2019

Bad quilty

I do not like how the peices have been broken off when child has teeth. How mold has grown inside the product from slobber and water. Deff not a product I would use again for my teething child. There would have to be a better quilty and what not for me to re try this.

March 25, 2019

Sophie the giraffe

This toy is definitely durable, and has lasted me through three children. It is very soft and I don’t worry about my baby putting it in his mouth. My only concern is the possibility of mould buildup inside Sophie through the Hole. I don’t submerge it in water, but with the amount of drool from my babies mouth, I worry about the accumulation, and since it’s a bit pricey, I would hate to throw it out. Through no fault of the company, the squeaker also stongly attracts my dog. Lol

February 18, 2019

Keeps children stimulated

Sophie the Giraffe is a great product and my daughter loves Sophie. The toy keeps kids stimulated great for teething and keeps kids engaged with cause and effect.

February 12, 2019

Safe toy for baby

You can relax knowing the materials used to make this toy are all natural and won't harm baby. Our Sophie is well loved by both kiddos. If we ever loose it we will be buying another one.

January 27, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

We love our Sophie!!!

We loved and lived for our Sophie doll! My ONLY complaint is the price, I thought it was pretty expensive and refused to buy it for a while, I finally did, and I do not regret it at all, it is 100% worth the price, I often give it as a baby shower present.