Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Reviews
#10 in Toys

September 05, 2019
    United States

It's a huge hit

My daughter was gifted hers for her birthday. She loves it. She is in it everyday. If she isn't driving she is pushing her babies around in it. She even watches tv in it.

September 05, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Great toy

My kids' Cozy Coupe was a hand-me-down from a friend and neighbor when my now 11-year-old was only one. They got it as a hand-me-down from another friend of theirs, and it has since been passed down to my now two-year-old. It has held up quite well in the more than a decade it has been in use, and it even still has most of the stickers on it! A great toy that lasts and brings joy for a long time.

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Best toddler first birthday present

We loved buying a cozy coupe for each child for their first birthday. It’s such a fun toy that can be used for a long time and provide lots of entertainment and imagination.

September 03, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Worth every dollar!

This cozy coupe is perfect for small children! My kids use it everyday. I really like how it has a latch on the door making it so it doesn’t swing open while pushing them around or while they are moving themselves! It also has a tow hitch on the back so you can purchase a little wagon for them to pull from behind to put stuff in! Very cute and a must buy!

June 12, 2019

😀

My son loves this car! We actually got ours used and my mom repainted it! It is nascar themed jimmy johnson style! He plays in it for hours on end! We bring it inside for the winter and he plays with it all winter long!

December 06, 2018

Kids love it

I have had the cozy coupe for a couple years now and both my kids love playing in it. My older one loves to pretend play wih it and it is equally fun for us to watch them. Very nice buy. Worth it.

December 06, 2018
    Washington, United States

So fun!

My son first saw The Little Times cozy coupe at a kids party and he absolutely loved it so I got him one for his birthday. He has so much fun riding it around! He is a cute little driver,

October 02, 2018
    United States

Kids love to play with cozy coupe

A cozy coupe that kids can play with and let their imagination run wild. It's great for kids under the age of 5 due to the cars size. It's very easy to ride around and travel around the yard pretending to be like an adult.

September 18, 2018

Cozy coupe

Our daughter loves her cozy coupe. She spends a lot of her time in the back yard sitting in her car. She pushes it around and pretends like she's going to gas stations.

September 17, 2018
    Kansas, United States

always a favorite

the little tikes cozy coupe cars have always been a favorite for all my kids. they can spend hours just cruising around the yard and playing pretend in them. they get lots of joy out of the cars