• Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
  • Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 558 in Toys

April 14, 2017

My son is now 24 I bought him this car when he was 2 ,this car has held up through 2 kids and a grandbaby is now using this .The plastic is excellent quality and it's easy to wash the wheels are a little rough on ours now but one of the best 100 I have ever spent .Even the door opens and closes like it's new .Oh the memories of this toy ! Another awesome toy

March 30, 2017

This was awesome! My son wanted me to push him around everywhere in this thing, he grew out of it now though so it's been passed on but he really enjoyed his time with it!

March 27, 2017

After 21 years Little Tykes Cozy Coupe is still around. Our sons had them and loved to play in the back yard with them. I could always see them if I was on the balcony because they are so bright in color if they were in the car and moving around I knew they were safe.
    My granddaughter now has her daddys car and its in great shape after all these years.

February 05, 2017

I bought this for my son last year and he really likes this toy car. He always sits in it and pretends too drink and even pretends too fill up the gas tank. I bought this at Toys R Us for $60. I wish it came with a pull cord so I can pull him around in it but we just ended up tying a robe in the front so we could do so. There isn't any more or sounds on here which is another thing I would have liked. Maybe a horn sound would have been a great little feature. But he does enjoy pushing it around the yard with his little friends.

October 20, 2016

These are cute little cars and the toddlers just go crazy over them. I had to keep mine in the house and I'd have one kid on top and the other driving around with his little legs. Great for leg development. Hours upon hours of entertainment. Makes them feel like big guys with licenses. Lol. These are highly durable and are definitely a beloved toy for many children. These little tikes cats have been around forever. There is a reason for this. Kids love them.

September 23, 2016

This coupe car has been played with by my two sons and all the neighbourhood kids. It is very very durable. Even the older kids still play with it. The only con is this toy is HARD to put together. My husband had to whittle parts to fit

September 12, 2016

Great classic toy for 1-4 year olds. I have not seen a single child who doesn't enjoy either sitting in, or pushing a cozy coupe car along in the back yard or play centre. These toys are quite durable, last for years and retain their value amazingly well.
    The only downside, that is only recently being addressed, is the lack in color options. I would possibly add in a few extra buttons on the dash for the younger players

September 09, 2016

My daughter is using one of these from ten years ago that is still strong and sturdy and in great shape. They are really built with great quality and made to last.

August 21, 2016

This sturdy car is adorable. I had one for my kids and it got a lot of use. Nowadays my grandchildren ride the one they had and it is still in good shape after so many years. I don't know if the newer ones are as strongly made but it is still a good toy in any event.

May 30, 2016

the little tikes car is fantastic providing hours of fun for your kids. Mine has lasted for personal and home daycare use. It is durable and smiles on the kids faces when I bring out the little car is worth it!