4.9/5
Fisher Price Rock-A-Stacker Reviews
#15 in Toys

Oldie but a goodie!

The fisher price rock a stacker is such a classic toy for babies, that will never go out of the toy rotation. Both of my girls played with this toy a lot and my 18 month old still plays with it. It's great at teaching them fine motor skills and learning colours as well as size differences. My 18 month old spends a lot of time just taking the rings off and putting them back on. She also likes to put the rings on her wrist. Great toy to have in your baby's toy collection!

September 12, 2017

Very useful and great value

I bought this toy for my son almost 10 years ago and all my kids (3) have used it. It was great when they were infants and toddlers and helped to learn gross motor skills as well as colours and early counting. Easy to clean, durable and definitely great value.

September 12, 2017

Inexpensive and great for developing motor skills

Obviously a classic. Both my children loved playing with this and it lasts through to preschooler years. It's super durable which in my house is very important as well!

April 05, 2017

This is a very inexpensive baby toy, I got this for my son when he was quite young and it defiantly served as a teething toy at first but the older he got he would try and stack these. He loved walking around with the rings on his hands. A great starter toy for the little ones.

March 25, 2017

The pride and happiness on my sons face the first time he stacked the rings on his Rock-A-Stacker is a memory I'll cherish. This toy is inexpensive but a necessity as it helps with hand-eye coordination, learning colours (and patience!). My son just turned two and still loves showing off how fast he can stack the rings and name the colours.

February 01, 2017

Truly fabulous and functional baby toy. Inexpensive to purchase and very durable. The colours are bright and fun, its super easy to clean and also provides hours of fun that doesn't get boring for little ones. I find the aspect of hand/eye coordination huge with this toy which is awesome!

June 06, 2016

Great toy for babies around age 9-12 months and it can grow with them. Inexpensive, easy to clean and well made. I had of these growing up! At first, it's great for them to practice holding things, then you can develop hand-eye coordination with stacking, and it's also a great tool for teaching colours.

May 26, 2016

This is a very inexpensive baby toy, I got this for my son when he was quite young and it defiantly served as a teething toy at first but the older he got he would try and stack these. A great starter toy for the little ones.

March 12, 2016

This toy is easy to clean and perfect from 6 months and up. Love the bright colors and how easy a baby can grab the rings. Also we used it in bathtub and no issue with water getting inside the rings.

March 06, 2016

My toddler loved this toy when she was a baby. The rings are very colourful and she particularly liked the top ring because it was a rattle. It is a great toy for learning to stack according to size. The rings are a perfect size for play.

I will be purchasing another one for my five-month-old soon.

I guess the only negative thing I have to say about this toy is the cleaning or putting them in the bath for play. If the rings are submerged in water, it is very hard to get the water out. I don't really care for when this happens becausE I am always worried about water moulding inside.